> Ron's: New banner!

Monday, October 4, 2010

New banner!

This time it took me a really long time to think of an idea what to do for the new banner and to complete it..
The last one I played around with gif extension effect..which is the moving small little pic of ayu

This time I used the effect of PNG format instead..the transparent colour!

The ayumi pics were readily made..it made my life so much easier lol..
Then I started with ChangMin's pic..It took me hours to clear the background =.=" I included my work just to share =D I love fooling around with pictures..with different photoshops..It made my idea possible to be done haha..

I'm running out of things to do..I'll prolly edit my own pic lol..first gotta take pic =D
Too lazy to do that today! I'm gonna take my noon nap Zzz..

0 comments: