> Ron's: Looks change over time

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Looks change over time

Firstly...there will be lots and lots of my self-pic..I've been wanting to post something like this for quite some time now..haha..

I'll start with my current photo..It might be too sudden to bombard readers with my fugly pics =.="
This photo was taken with my webcam a while ago..hehe..my hair is still a little straight currently..hahah~
OK! Personally I find the pic below horrible =.="
Zzz...I got a shock when I log in my High5 account after years..LOL! I joined High5 since I started using the internet and I did not have scanner nor digital camera..It was taken with my cousin's camera in KTM when I was around Form1..I still have the shirt lol..
Ugly right? ...That time I hated looking at the mirror..I didn't care how I look..
I even had center parting during my primary school days..The pics were hideous lol..
What a surprise when my looks changed around Form3..People started noticing me and I received compliments that I'm good looking..I was seriously confused that time cuz..I have always thought of myself as an ugly kid..and yes..I was pretty emo that time..
Below is a pic of me around form4 haha..the curly hair!
I deleted most of my form4 pics =.="
Uh..I remember I took the pic below when I was form4 =.=" It was the first day I got my phone and was trying out the camera ..I still look like shit lol
I look so skinny that time hahaha..
Also taken when I was Form4..Did my face changed? hmm..I've no ideaMy school days..I lost the original pic haha
Form 5 pic gallery~~ haha
Really ugly pic of mine
I showed my friend this photo..he didn't belive it's me ahahaSurprisingly! I had my some of my favourite pics taken when I was form5..They look really good =D
My shoulders looks broad in the pic below..haha..it was taken right after gym..I was an exercise freak that time..hahaWent to pavilion with the guys of J4..It was in the form4 end of the year school break..I remember I dyed that hair about 3 times that month haha~
I find bra's and alex's style funny hahahaha...Duck..however didn't change his style or looksMe with my favourite shirt! I love that shirt but got worn out *sobs*
I had my short curly hair that time haha~End of form 5 pics..
I had longer curly hair during the break after SPM haha...I love this hair =D
Below are all pics taken after SPM..
The pic of me below is the pic i took before the JPA interview..I didn't put any wax on my hair lol..I look decent..lol
Taken at WaiMun's birthday party.. =D
I love the set of pics that I have them all in my phone haha

I remember clearly the different hair I have after I enter UTAR..haha
My first is the curly one..not too long..Like the pic below..Of course I didn't always look like that la! haha..This shot..It's impossible for me to get shots like this now d...I straightened my hair..and I had this long brown hair...Oh I LOVE that hair!
Some commented I look like Japanese =D I remembered Lucas said that xD
but I had to cut it off because it was too long..and curly at the root of the hair zz..
I had short curly hair then..zz
My short hair became this long..and I had really long bangs..haha
I somehow love the long bangs =D
I straighten my hair again..And..I cannot stand my long and straight hair..I cut it off...I didn't ask uncle to cut it this short but he did..haha..
It rocks! I didn't want long hair again..And I love short straight black hair.. =D
I don't have to waste time fixing my hair that time haha..My hair grew longer..in 3 months...My hair became lion head...haha~
So I had it cut..Uncle didn't cut it that short this time..and I loved it..
Just that my hair is so curly now if I didn't blowdry it..I don't like curly hair! Zzz...So much hassle for that stupid curly hair..
Anyway..I'm given this look and I appreciate it alot haha~
It helped to build my confidence...If no I'll stay the same..The quiet, conservative, no confidence, emo guy I was..I was constantly in mild depression in the past..Now I'm just a normal person..
And! I have changed totally being in college..I'm no more always so scared of doing things..
I've been through a really good change =)

3 comments:

boxOFjuice said...

Evolusi rambut yg menakjubkan! Btw, Foong kau mmg jambu pun dari dulu haha xD

DayanaAsilah said...

omg...hahahahah! i was laughing all the way when i read this. Betul2 evolusi rambut yg boleh tahan. But got some pics u really look good. but curly hair doesn't look so nice.

ron~ said...

LOL! haha..yeah..i realised that it was just my hair changing over time ~.~..wawaaa thx thx hahaha
thanks dayana =D that's why I wanna straighten it everytime lol =P