> Ron's: Photoshop frenzy!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Photoshop frenzy!

I've completed another of my "project" and this will be my last for this sem break..lol
Time to pick up the books and finish at least 1 novel in the remaining week!
This "project" was done without much inspiration..and creativity..it looks like just a better version of the 1 i did earlier..this 1 is much more complicated to complete though..
Today went to sing Karaoke with my cousins..Ooh~ It was really fun and I got to sing my favourite song ever! "Now and forever" by Richard Marx..I was surprised that song is available there =D
However..the karaoke wasn't so friendly towards Tohoshinki fans =.=" i wanted to sing "Doushite" badly!..Sigh..I guess I'll just sing at home..
I enjoyed singing fireflies by owl city lol...It's interesting to sing in a different way so that it's similar to the original singing..He doesn't use the normal voice lol...i have no idea how to explain..but i did use a little throat trick to make that voice lol

We had a good chat..We still click well haha..
Tomorrow the Foong family will be having dinner in Seremban @_@ It's so far away!
Well..time to eat my hearts out haha! I've been "exercising" way too much lately and I deserve to eat..LOL..maybe a few kg gone in these few days..xD

Anyway..I seem to be very much in love with Ayu recently..especially with the excitement of waiting for my order to arrive =D
It's my first time buying a single..It better be in good condition!! >.<
And what a surprise when Vivi deji diary come up with a special edition this time..
The Naked Talk..lol...
I was vr surprised when i see the photos and I thought it was the sick joke of some ppl making pics of her topless with just her hand covering her breast..
Then I realised it isn't possible cuz it's too perfectly done..haha..
So...wow! but she's usually cute and stuff..but not so much on sensual..
Yep..it looks sensual to me lol..
Also..I managed to get Adobe CS4 portable..I played around with the features..Just some simple ones that I can understand..
I managed to thin my face, change my eye colour, make my skin flawless and shiny, raise my eyebrow..and lastly the best..eyebags disappear..
I realised it was too fake..There's too many things can be done with the software..So i'm not going to further use it haha..
like..wth..the face can be thinned with just few scrubs =.="
The eyebag removal thing..is the big trick..lol..i used many stuff to achieve it
I love the eyebrow raising stuff..lol..it looks so real..but it's only useful for gals and drags..haha.i want bushy eyebrows! lol..of course with the same trick..the mouth shape can be changed to how u want it to look like..
gawd..It's so fake!

0 comments: