> Ron's: Thou shall not rant

Monday, December 27, 2010

Thou shall not rant

I shall begin..lol

Today I went shopping for stuffs t0 upgrade my desktop..especially for the graphic card haha
I'm still pretty bummed over the spoiled graphic card thing >.>
I will need to buy 3 costly addons..
1st will be the graphic card...well...it's pretty powerful with a good price..rm650
2nd will be the casing of the desktop..The 1 I had my eyes on cost rm388...wth for the price..but it comes with 6 fans..Zzz
3rd will be the power supply thingy..rm150...need higher Voltage to support the new graphic card..Damn
It will cost rm1188...shyt man..my dad will be furious about the amount of money and the most I'm willing to pay is rm500..ARGH -.-....So I guess I have to save my money...I don't know how the heck I use rm900 per month..Sigh
There's another cheaper alternative..but I really can't stand buying those stuff with average performance..-.-"
A heavy price for games...but it'll do me good during my sem break haha...now I'm playing my old games..like..really old! haha..those games are designed for windows 95..wth lol..
I finished Dynasty Warriors on psp..now...heck..I just wana play games all day long

I had a lovely Christmas haha..Our house has Christmas party annually
There were alot of good food..My favourites are the curry and the thai style mee hun..haha
The world no1 curry is cooked by my grandma...haha
I'm not sure who cooked the mee hun..but it's really good =D
Me, my siblings and cousins went to watch "Tron" after the party at midnite..
That movie is...average
not bad, not good either haha

There's a question that keeps on bugging me..
How to save money? Zz..

0 comments: