> Ron's: Stress Released!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Stress Released!

Finally..the long awaited break has started
I'll start off by complaining about last sem hahah
This is the 1st semester ever I actually have to study till past 6am just to finish off every chapters..
The earliest is 4am during the whole exam week..Of course I have eyebags and I still haven't recover yet because I went out alot after that..Today I finally got some decent 10 hours sleep hahah
However, the worst thing is..I don't know if I can score well T.T sigh
Now..I just wanna go out!!
I went for a morning date after the exam..but it sucked because some ppl managed to ruin it =.=..Well..I was bummed and I had to apologise..ahh..forget about tht!
At night..I was covered in Mist..hahaha
I really had fun =)

Went out several times after that..Tonight I actually had no plans..but suddenly I have one haha..
Sighh..I really wanna enjoy to the max again..but where to? lol..
I'm going Genting next week..Puchong watersports village and lastly Hatyai..
When sem starts, we're gonna have buffet in a hotel..I can't wait for that as well hahah
Lol..this post is so meaningless hahah..I don't even know what to write
So..I end it here..See ya~

0 comments: