> Ron's: Genting~

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Genting~

I went there alone =P
hahaha..nah..just joking
Oh well..the trip was..Genting
I went there so many times I guess there's no room there to excite me anymore haha~
However, this is the 1st time I went there feeling so damn tired that I lost all appetite and interest in playing in the park
I didn't even eat instant noodles at night lol! that has always been the favourite part of my trip to Genting..lol..too tired to feel hunger haha
Lol..maybe because it's the n'th time I went to the theme park or because of my low energy xD
Well..thanks to someone for making me so exhausted hahaha =D
My favourite part of the trip is sitting in the park pointing at the stars, relaxing and talking..As time goes on, there's no need to talk =)




I really struggled to open my eyes haha~

0 comments: