> Ron's: Trying out new things

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Trying out new things

Urm..I guess I had too much time today lol
I read an article months ago..saying smtg like work out ur brain in ur free time such as picking up new skills like cooking
I think that article is about Alzheimer..saying we shouldn't let our brain be idle too much
So, there I was..baking to kill time..the ingredient isn't expensive anyway
Since I've been watching drama hours..It's time to do something else
I don't have any book to read lately T.T

I made..baked sweet potatoes!

Urm..it turns out okay
It's actually a dessert..I think it's nice lah except the burnt hazelnuts on top xD
I've zero idea what is it until I took it outta the oven..Then my dad told me it's a type of dessert they serve in hotels
The upper layer is crunchy and sugary..but inside are mashed potatoes..it taste sweet and nice xD
So..I'm here to say..Don't tell me "I don't know how to cook" shit..it's because they haven't even tried..
I don't know how to cook as well..I tried =P


0 comments: