> Ron's: Hatyai ♥

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hatyai ♥

As some of you know..I went Hatyai last week
It's my 1st time going to Thailand and I found it quite an eye opener haha..
Overall...I think the trip was okay..The weather sucks haha
I couldn't even bear standing in a non-air conditioned shop for a few minutes
I sweat alot there..wanna lose weight? visit Thailand
No need to jog around..you'll sweat haha

but! you gotta resist from eating too much delicious Thai food xD
The food there is awesome haha
I love the tom yam of course..
There's a special dish which doesnt look appetizing at all!
The dish that I can't forget is the chicken feet dish..It's served with sweet, sour and spicy sauce..Oooh~ I love chicken feet and this dish is good =P

Another unforgettable dish is "Keng Som"..It's actually a soup
This soup is super "geng" lol
It is the spiciest soup I've ever tasted!
I only finished half of the small bowl lol
Despite being too spicy for my taste..It is actually quite tasty
Just make sure your stomach can handle it cuz my mom and sis suffered stomachache the next day =P

Other than those 2 dishes..the vege are cooked very nicely but it's kinda unhealthy lol..cuz it's oily
The fruits there are awesome @_@
I thought the pineapples they served were marinated with sugar..cuz that's what we do in Malaysia to make it taste better haha

The first place we went is some..communist village i guess lol
It's just a past settlement for communists..Firstly, there's some lame presentation
I couldn't understand what that uncle was talking about
He said he will speak in chinese but he spoke in 6 languages which was so annoying!!
He spoke chinese, cantonese, hakka, hokkien, bm, and english

Walking around the cave the communist dug is better =.="


The pic on the right is the surgery room..Which is kinda scary
He said that the surgery room is inside the cave so that the voices of those scream of pain will not be heard =X
Such as, cutting off the leg...ArgghhSome banner..Whatever it meant~ haha
We need to queue up to take pic with this mermaid statue..Zzz
The sun was blazing hot..I mean it!! The heat was absolutely intense
but the beach there is beautiful with crystal clear water =D
Also..look at the sky..It looks edited doesn't it? lol
The sun was too shiny =P
Stalls around the beach~



Ooh..this is special lol
We were at a huge temple..which I didn't visit cuz of the crazy weather haha
I took this pic inside the bus
It's a tower built to light up fireworks..At the center, there's a pulley to pull up the firework
Someone lighted firework as long as the height of the tower..
crazy man...I must have watched the thing crack for 1 minutes or so..haha
Next, we went to a cave..Visit with your own risk haha



This is how we went in the caveThe "wedding room" lol..

Elephant shaped rock~

Ah gong ah ma rock
Hahaha...the rock on top is shaped like breast and that guide said "neh, see..nen nen" lol!
In this pic..he's holding the ah gong's penis haha..There's penis shaped rock everywhere!~Eww!

We went up a hill by lift to see a temple on top..or is it pagoda? lol..who cares haha~
Again...look at the beautiful sky xD

Ooh..the view is kinda nice~We went to the market area around evening..Nothing special..cuz the clothes aren't cheap =.="
and the quality of the fabric isn't good..
I was really surprised with the price of the alcohol there..It was so cheap~!!!
It cost like half the price they sell here haha~

The market scene~
If your eyes shine when looking at this shop...you are confirm an aunty!! hahahah
All the auntiess had gleaming eyes when they see this Zebra cooking utensils shop lol
We kids were bored to death while waiting for them to shop inside..=.=
Sweating while shopping...hish~
Tuk-tuk car~ haha


At night we went to watch ah gua show...haha
The show was...not really boring
but it isn't a show where you'll want to watch again anytime soon haha..
So, I'll say it's entertaining haha
Yeah~ I got free beer hehe
This 1 is disgusting lol...but "she's" so funny! haha
Look at the pic below! hahaha...she showed her undies and everyone is like "oooh!" with a disgusted face haha
Then she lifted her left hand and acted as if she was plucking her armpit hairs and threw it at the audience..haha..it was really funny
She also sat on the lap of an uncle and kissed his forehead..Aww...how magical..Not!
In my opinion, this 1 is the hiao-est among them all..haha
but she's kinda pretty..lol..she was all diva-like and so expressive hahaha
I love the shot below..lol! hahaha she looks hideous and flirty but she don't look so bad la...just this shot lol! hahaha
Alas, a grand exit...hahahaha
my favourite dancer among all present there cuz she's all smiley and diva-ish..hahaha
That's all for now..Tata~

0 comments: