> Ron's: 21st June

Thursday, June 23, 2011

21st June

Morning goes something like this

Ten a.m. Waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal..

hahaha..does it sound familiar? xD

Hmm..went to classes and many people wished me in person haha
Lol..I felt like a celebrity that day pulak hahaha...It was really nice to receive so many wishes =P
Of course, messages from ol' buddies and fb wishes..Although..fb wishes may not be sincere and bla bla..
Well..I was really happy to see random people wishing me and the best thing is..I know those people who wished me on my wall haha
Hmm..I don't know..at least they wished? hehe..Birthdays aren't very important anyway so lets not make a fuss over silly stuffs to ruin it haha
Seeing those wishes makes me happy xD
Also..Alex and a coursemate of mine attempted to invite me out to celebrate bday for me but didn't work out. However, I appreciate them the same =) It was really thoughtful hehe

I have my noon booked till night for someone dear
Went to KLCC, watched Green Lantern ,ate at Chillis and walked a while at the park
There was time constraint, so there's really nothing much to say
However, our time together is always precious =)
I got cheated it was gone but what a surprise for me to find my ring inside the box of cupcakes hehe
I really thought it was gone and I was disappointed cuz I've been waiting for it for some time..then there it was
I love the surprise. Thanks dear xD and I love the ring haha
Also for these cupcakes...muahaha..it is better than cakes cuz I love seeing our initials on it in such a cute way haha
R and J
Back to KL home, I didn't expect my housemates and coll friends would celebrate for me that night haha..I don't know..Too tired to expect anything I guess haha
So I wrapped my head with towel to dry my hair
Suddenly, things became weird, my housemates called me and they all stood up...I was still wondering what is happening till I saw ah Boy coming in with a cake on his hands
They caught me in great surprise and I was so emberassed that I hid my face behind the towel hahaha...
Omg lar..Jenny..can choose a better time mah? lol!
but I was really happy lar..The surprise worked and wow...haha..I love u guys xD

Today, I went to midvalley with bra, cheng and duck..hehe
I was like wow..need do like this for me meh? hahaha
Duck even took half day leave just to come..wowow~ haha
What I really appreciate is them coming to Midv by ktm, which we know is bitch at rush hour, and treated me to movie and Japanese cuisine
Oooohh...the handrolls were awesome!! It was really tasty
The tempura prawn in the udon mee is awesome as well haha...
Visit Hokkaido something something in The Gardens haha..Recommended!

Guess what we watched? haha..Green Lantern..Again
This time I get to look carefully at Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively..
Blake Lively is so pretty and she has awesome body curves ;)
However, there's too much talking in the movie..I almost slept haha~

I also celebrated with my family by going to eat lunch at Domino's Pizza..haha
My family don't make a big fuss over birthdays..
It was just like a normal meal and we had a great time chatting haha
What makes it better..my parents bought 40inch LED Tv after eating xD
I haven't got a chance to see it yet..
Soon...I'll get to enjoy it hehe

I know I'm a little dry of stuffs to say..I'm really tired and I barely had enough sleep.
I guess I have to tone down my social life just a little ;)
Today, I end my day thinking that I'm so blessed hehe...
I have a loving family, partner and a bunch of friends =)

0 comments: