> Ron's: Taste of fire burning

Monday, June 20, 2011

Taste of fire burning

After my roommate left (don't pity me..cuz I don't feel anything)
1 guy called..I'll name him Gay 1 and say he wanna stay in my room in great hurry
Well, another guy who said wanted to live with me temporarily already asked me..So I phoned that another guy and decided..I have to let him stay because I already promised him 1st

I called up Gay 1 and said "I already promised to let another in..If you don't mind..you can stay with us, which is 3 person in a room"
Well, I couldn't receive his call to confirm cuz I was in Thailand that time and I asked Gay 1 to contact my housemate. He moved in that Sunday and I assumed he agreed to stay like that for few months until that guy goes away
I also asked him from the beginning to give me 1-month notice, following the norm, from the 2nd day he started staying

Today, he moved out and claim deposit in full from us.
Not only he has not informed me..NOT EVEN 1 DAY, he and his IDIOTIC mom claim deposit in full from me
I said "No, u must pay rental for the next month. This is normal"
She was very stubborn and demanded that we pay everything to them

At last after a few hours of arguing, she agreed to pay only 1 month from the day his son moved in
It is not right as me and my roommate suddenly have to pay so more without being informed
They say "that room is for 2 person what..you and your roommate can pay for it"
I shouted at her about smtg being irresponsible to leave without informing and that we are nice enough to just charge 1 month rental extra.
Well..My parents, exhausted after a few hours of argument and being a christian, we decided to deduct 1 month rental plus rm30 for bills
They once again refused..they only agreed to pay 1 month rental and that's it...
Not even rm30 more after toying with us till no end
That aunty ah...seriously bitchy and damn fking cheap
I know at that time that this will not end unless we agreed to pay that rm30 back
Although rm30 is seriously insignificant...but I was standing up for my pride and rights
I continued arguing till the point I chase them out in a rude way
I grabbed the keys and wanted to leave to open the door..
That aunty grabbed my arms to stop me
I shouted at her "Getting physical?! Want me to sue you?!"
Do you see how desperate she is for that rm30?
WALAO..

Finally..I got tired and I threw the rm30 in front of her
Of course I was being very rude doing that
Plus...I shouted "GET OUT!!"
She was shouting too about me not being well taught by my parents
I am very well taught in my opinion and I'm very nice
but...I knew from the beginning these 2 idiots..I can't be nice with them cuz I will end up being pathetic myself, for surrendering so easily.

I've learnt a few things through this..
At first I treat him nicely and thought..he's just like my other friends..I'll smile and be nice
There are ignorant people who exist, stupid enough not to know how deposit money works

I could not get this outta my mind...I already informed him very clearly to give me 1 month notice
Well...the invincible law of deposit is if that person leave without informing, we can have all the money to ourselves
but no..alas we only gained like rm5 from them? minus all the bills
Next time, I'll write out an agreement for them to sign on..Don't agree? Look at what you've signed up for

I don't really care about the money but damn~
I had a good time shouting at them GET OUT and bang the door..I even threw the money at her like she's a damn begger
Oh yea..She did say "You think I need your money meh throwing it at me like that"
OH yes aunty, You seems to desperate for it and bye bye with a? F*** you

I wanna add on that I'm really grateful for my family and housemate being there for me in the midst of this thing..I called my family because I know that they care..
I needed to hear from my parents who have tasted more salt in life than I did. They were there..
Tomorrow there will be family feast and this will give us something interesting to talk about.
I admit that it was really hard to remain as a christian during that time..If I'm being nice, I'm being bullied.
My parents taught me how to act and it calmed me down..I may have overreacted but with my parents..I kept it under control
Although today is father's day..I Love you, Mom and Dad..
and my siblings..I know they kept awake and my sis sent me messages =D
My housemate, Jenny also stood up for me..

In the end, we didn't lose the battle
For we are righteous and we do what humans do..Tolerate to solve problem
At least they left with me being extremely rude towards them =P

That person was Toh Siang Ee, a Utar Actuarial Science student

I remember uncle Robert told us to smile at our enemies..That's our best revenge
Despite my rage, I am a christian and I will listen to the words from wise people and to practice them

2 comments:

Jefferson said...

As a Christian, u shud not jz listen the word from the wise ppl...u shud listen more word from ur God...
Firstly,u must learn 1 thing..."The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline"

ron~ said...

haha..missed out the point..
In other blog I wrote how God helped me forget this hatred =)