> Ron's: Small Discovery

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Small Discovery

Just yesterday I have problem with my face skin being too dry..It's always like that everytime I finish bathing

I have this
Lab Series Instant Moisture Gel
but it always pains me to use it lol...cuz it's friggin expensive like rm70++
I forgot da price but I don't have the money to continue buying Lab Series product anymore..mayb after I start working I'll start using anti aging cream xD
Anti aging care starts before your 1st wrinkle..Don't judge =.=

So I posted a status about it in Facebook and jokingly said whether can I use olive oil on my face haha..
I know it's good for hair but I didn't know it's good for skin also! =D

I googled it and found out the benefits so today I bought 2 bottles..
Non greasy type for face and pure olive oil for hair..haha~
Perfectly good and cheap moisturizer for my face
For hair:
1. You can use it to control frizz and moisturize your dry hair..perfect for curly haired people! Those ppl with straight hair ah..always ask me wht did I do to damage my hair..In fact, because my hair is curly, the scalp oil can't flow down the hair properly, thus, the burnt out hair and my scalp is very oily..Please try to understand this before judging curly haired people

2. Deep treatment for hair. As I write, I'm doing it lol.. Just spread about two tablespoon of oil on ur hair and put a shower cap over it. Shampoo it away after half an hour
Hope this works =D

I'll attach 2 links to websites with useful info for more uses of olive oil..Stop relying on expensive commercial product and try this haha..Oh well...it might not work so well as those products..but better than nothing! When ur skin is dry..you'll age much faster than those oily face ppl lol
Oh..it is said to be a remedy for acne prone skin as well...worth a try =)
Link 1
Link 2

I've been waiting to upload about my birthday weekend...but I'm short of pictures =(
Waiting for it from my friends..I had an awesome weekend hehe

0 comments: