> Ron's: Oh, Red

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Oh, Red

This post is gonna be filled with my narcissistic pictures...Forgive me for being excited xD
This is my hair just a few days before the visit to salon today..
It looked ok la...but i got bored of it lol



I decided to cut it...and dye it red!
Well...it's 2 months away before I start working..Oh well...red can't last 2 months haha~
So let me have some rihanna inspired hair for a while xD

In process 
It's not really stylish or whatever la~ but I like it..that guy mention that nobody will know it's a natural curl..
I guess...Curly hair is really interesting huh? hahaha...
I bet if I straighten it..it looks cool too =D

Final look~
 This is the 1st time my hair ever get cut like this! I'm totally botak at the sides hahaha!
At the back also...I look like a chicken =.="
It's really interesting how he shaved the front hair off! I was really surprise but I love the end result..!
So now I'll have clean fringe/bangs or whatever they call it =D
My God...this makes me wanna shave off my whole head! xD
Maybe an army cut next time? aha

 When i put my hair down it looks normal..Awesome~
 I don't really dig the red hair...brown is better
hopefully ppl will see me as...a guy with stylish hair always? xD
Ahh~ whatever..it's just my hobby to change hairstyle =P

0 comments: