> Ron's: Felt a little too much

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Felt a little too much

I've been studying for test...as usual my ipod has been working non-stop to entertain me
There's been a few moments

Pure epic moments
Hans Zimmer best yet



Very much like the movie which this song is the theme of, how I felt while listening to this song cannot be described in words



One of my favourite song of all time..This song is never leaving my ipod!
Oh how I wish I can go to their concert..It would change my life
It made me think twice about going to Big Bang's concert in October..
Compared to Coldplay, Big Bang seems like a band which sing meaningless songs..I'm not really a fan of Big Bang yet or maybe I won't be ever..Why I wanted to go to their concert is purely because I never been to an actual concert before
Oh yes, going to concerts is exhilarating..That's why I want to feel it
but..my ideal concert to go to break my concert virginity is Coldplay's.. Too bad they're never coming to Malaysia like many other artists

On the brighter view of my life, I went to Sukiya last week..
The food is always delicious thr..I often think about going back there to eat again!
Lunch cost about rm35 after tax...It's really worth it..I love the meat..It's oh-so-delicious haha
Try it!


0 comments: