> Ron's: SIGH

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

SIGH

I just had a large portion of supper..2pieces of roti canai and a few piece of fried chicken.
 The fried chicken was fresh off the frying pan..Ooh...it was so delicious..but it was repeatedly fried >.<
The food was very nice...

When I finished off everything...remorse came over me...Seriously..
The thought of being fat is just...too much for me!
My tummy is so big now...and I'm having problem losing weight..I can't stop eating..
With someone here by my side..I can hardly stop enjoying food in large amount..
I need to stop! I will put an end to this starting tomorrow and I will go jogging as I always thought of doing

Sigh...I still look okay now...but..I don't wanna look like a normal guy..I don't wanna give in to laziness and ended up being a fat guy..I practice healthy lifestyle..my body should reflect it..

So do I look fat? =(


0 comments: