> Ron's: Blackheads

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Blackheads

I had always struggle with a problem..Too many blackheads on my nose area!
So yesterday I decided to use this...haha
This product is very sticky and effective! There was once...it peeled my skin along...zz
It was really painful..I think it's because I did this after doing my weekly skin exfoliation..

This time I didn't exfoliate for quite some time..and I use hot water and apply it at the nose area using cotton before I stick it on..to open up the pores
I also use cotton to apply water on the nose mask sticky part before putting it on.
After drying, here comes the peeling~
I was really surprised and happy..lol~
cuz my long time struggle to clear blackheads..look at the pic urself..haha
Before this, when I scratch gently..can see many heads but it won't come out...finally ahhh.......

I know I'm vr metrosexual...I'm very particular when it comes to hygiene...and looks
When I look at the mirror and see the blackheads sticking out..damn..i feel disgusted 
haha...can see my large pores in the pic lol
but there are not so many blackheads d...woohoO~
Previously it's filled with little blackheads all over...now looking at the mirror I can see my nose shine xD
Try it!

0 comments: