> Ron's: Jelly

Friday, August 3, 2012

Jelly

Just came back from movie with friends. Step Up 4!
It was really nice! I can't be spoiler for those who haven't watch..but let me share something.. I never would have thought of that scene..really creative! really beautiful as well
I also liked that the ending doesn't end in competition (Oops spoiler alert! xD hahaha...)
Hmm..after watching..I didn't get mind blown..but it was really creative..
Makes me wanna dance now..hahaha...should I? I really need to lose some weight xD

My friend bought coconut jelly for me..It was really good!
I would love to eat it again another time haha~
 I just bought fragrance for this air purifier thingy..
For the purifier part...I don't think it works..After turning it on for the whole day...the water is still very clean
However, when u mix some fragrance into it..It smells really nice as the smell is not too heavy =D
Loving the smell..Instead of smelling like a bachelor's room...Now my room have floral fragrance in the air =D
I wanted to say that my room smell like a girl's room...but I came to realise how dirty can girls be..so naw...Girls can be damn dirty as well haha..

Recently I bought a bottle of Dettol to bathe with..I guess I'm a hygiene freak lol
This Saturday I'm goin to Famine 30..where most people don't bathe..
yuck!..after a whole day activities...It's unimaginable for me =(
I guess I don't wanna as well...Imagine  bathing in the boys toilet in UTAR @_@
It freaking smells..I guess I will sneak back home to bathe
What they gonna stop me from leaving? Hah...who cares...I'll go home to sleep for I don't give a rats ass about their rules..I'm a rebel hoho~

I regret for agreeing to go actually...Thinking about camping...SIGH
I guess some things just grows old on u...now when I go to camp..I expect to live in a hotel..NO KIDDING
Instead..we'll be sleeping in classes..Yes there are air conds...but I've been to camp many times d..I'm sick of this d...
Camping can be fun..No need sleep lah...it's fun because of that..but when u have gone to camping too many times..It makes u wanna say "I'm too old for that"
I've grown outta these things lol
and...I don't really care about Famine 30's purpose..I gave alot of money...just so that I can't eat for 30 hours? =.="
I'm being ignorant...cuz I know I'm charitable..Heck! I really gave alot la usually..I don't need realisation..I'm poor now...I don't wanna donate T.T

Today I went to the telecommunication company in Cheras for internship...The company is called Universal Cellular..I must say..after visiting today, I'm quite excited
Looking at the pay..oh Gosh..I can't wait to graduate LOL
The job is good cuz I don't have to work on weekends hehe..
My pay is rm500 per month..rm20 per day if I'm based outstation
It doesn't look like its alot of money isn't it? but keep in mind...this is internship..This pay is considered alot! =D
I hope I'm based outstation..really eager to learn new experience =D
I'll be working from 1st Oct till 31st December...3months!

Going to Famine 30..I feel like I'm a highschool boy once again zz..
but the visit to my soon-to-be workplace..I feel like I'm ready to step into adulthood..Just another 1 year and  9 months to go~ before I graduate
Time flies by doesn't it?

0 comments: