> Ron's: My Hobby

Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Hobby

Food in Setapak, KL is pretty good...but we all know how many additives outside food contains =X
I've been cooking every night for about 2 weeks now..the main purpose is just to save money lah ahaha...if not i won't bother to cook also la..
My bank acc only has rm10+ left...as all of my money somehow ended up borrowing someone and my friggin' debit card -.-
Yes I'm really poor now...wuwu..but luckily it's the finals season again..so I can decline every outing haha
I've no idea how to get the money from debit card...currently still waiting for my Pin number haha..I lost it and applied for new one..
Don't lose ur pin number..it's a bitch..zz
I've been trying to get the money out close to one month now..hopefully i can take out the money like atm card when i get the pin number sigh...

I just wanna post some pics of the dishes I cooked recently..Hmm..I feel like I'm a good cook hahaha...but still not advanced la..Don't really have time to learn how to cook new dishes
I've been eating homecooked food for quite some time now..yesterday I went to eat outside for dinner and complained like heck hahaha...cuz friggin' nasi lemak cost me rm6..wtf -.-

Friends in KL, don't shy shy if u wanna eat with me..I can cook more hahaha...lots of meat and very nice one..I really don't mind =P
Just tell me...and come my house haha

Steamboat~

 Marinated chicken
hmm...actually it doesn't really taste so good la..I still prefer kicap chicken haha
 Special dish for today
It doesn't look appetizing in pics lol...but it's really nice laa
Prawns! the other is lady fingers haha..
 Kiwis for constipation problem =X
 cheese cake for dessert..It's really delicious! and cheap..just rm10 for whole cake..but damn nice as dessert la =P
So...I've been eating really well lately haha..Rather than wasting time online..I cook!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow the portion you cook is A LOT!! you cook for your family is it? lol

ron~ said...

lolol.....cook for 2 person -.-"