> Ron's: Project Part 1

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Project Part 1




I've been working on my Final Year Project for quite some time..and this isn't part 1 of my project actually
We had done theory and target extension work before we build the foundation for the new site for our project >.<
I don't think readers understand our project so far

So here it is..This is the whole system for our project..
Firstly, No, we did not build this friggin' thing..It's a senior work and our job is to research using this system..haha
Our 1st task is to extend the target thingy..and it was done within 2 weeks..We took our sweet time cuz the measurements have to be very accurate..I was already complaining after we completed this task lol.
 
 Then comes the devil's task...We need to move this whole system to another location..Gosh..
Initially I thought this task is no biggie..Just have to carry the 200kg system..but building foundation is a real bitchy task!

Firstly, we had to dig 3 x 3 feet size hole on the ground..
It was terrible..but I got to release my tension la..I used the hoe and lost my temper on those huge ass stone which are disrupting our work. At one point, I hit so hard that I saw sparks flying haha!
But I ruined the hoe and got scolded la..It was bent d..
How should we know there's a thing called demolition hammer when they didn't tell us -.-"
We digged on the 1st and 2nd day..It was tough!

 Then, I built this cage thingy as reinforcement..It was fun la..just stepping on it and bending it haha
But ah...When the cement was poured in, the whole "reinforcement" collapsed halfway! Haha,..
One heck of a reinforcement yeah? xD

 Hammering in "akar tunjang" for our foundation..Something interesting that we learnt that day


 All things together~
We completed the foundation in 2 days time..and at the end of the day I was quite worried I'll faint right thr..I got to work construction job 1st hand from step 1 like bangla..Gosh

I felt like crying when we almost completed tht friggin' thing...
cuz I couldn't carry anymore bucket of stones and sands from approximately 1.5km away..T.T
Oh and did I mention the uphill slope to the new site? haha..
We fetched those ingredients about 6 times..

We also had to carry this heavy mixer..4 person pushed this mixer uphill..Man...



Voila~!
It was finally done..It doesn't look professional but whatever la eh? If I had to do more..I'll really cry
I was badly sunburnt..So I had my cap and jacket on whole day under the friggin' sun..

I haven't been exposed to the sun for a few months d..and I got much fairer d..Sighhh...now...

 Oh..I missed out smtg..haha
When we were about to pour the cement for the 2nd time, (we had to pour 5 times to fill the hole completely)..my friend who's handling the mixer got so tired and couldn't hold the tilted mixer!
The mixer fell and got stuck in the hole hahaha..It was quite a scene! hahaha

And ahh....I've made some cold jokes when working..I thought it was funny la..Maybe they're too tired to respond hahaha..Ahh..who knows...
I made this joke..If we kept digging we might find gold! and when we're smashing the stones..I said maybe we might find a diamond inside haha..
So lame right? haha..
Okay..now that I realise how lame I sound..Time to sign off!

1 comments:

kwanqiao said...

wakakka..really lame hahah