> Ron's: Reminiscing

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Reminiscing

I've been like...super busy..haha! Nah..I didn't wanna blog even during sem break
I guess I just don't have much to blog about..
Since I moved to single room, I've been living quite a lonely life..Catching up with friends once in a while..but this is the life I've chosen..I am an introvert person..blabla...Oh I'm getting off topic! haha!
I got to know new friends..My super gay friend who always ask me to go to the gym whenever his crush is there training..According to him that guy is super hot..but..meh~

I'm busy preparing for finals..but I got some time to look at facebook tagged pics..and they were awesome..Almost like how part of my history is written in my blog~
I realise that most of my pics were taken after SPM..
Hm..I really don't remember much without pics but it's alright..The only thing I love about highschool are the friends whom are still in contact with me..Friendship never dies eh ;)

Here are some pics~

Taken before/during foundation..Gosh I love these pics! It also made me realise I look better when I have thin face..Oh how I've grown....FAT


 Haha..I chose this pic cuz Qiao Yen look so funney~ hahaha!
Omg so fat..haha! but she's so pretty now haha
My hair looks hot in this pic haha..I remember when Mikha took this pic he said I'm gonna be a future "chick magnet" hahaha..
That wasn't true..I only got like a few chicks..and the rest are guys o.o
 Oh..this is just a random pic..Just a shoutout to Bra..Ur hair looks awesome here haha
 This pic is taken after I straighten my hair for the 1st time..Looks good but according to them it looks funny..haha
Looking back..who's funny now eh? =P These girls became hotter d and also became my besties~
 This trip is memorable to me..It's a sad memory cuz I lost contact with them..Largely my fault
Sigh. I thought I was mature for my age...my ass..

 This is the 1st time I celebrate bday with my foundation friends..Jiejing's bday~
 Just a random pic in the lab haha..
Our cameron trip..We decided to look like dorks haha..
What I'm really embarrassed about is my choice of clothes and my hair. =.=...
 I really like this pic..Don't know why haha~
 I actually wore my rm10 tshirt bought from tesco to a bday celebration with that hair..Sigh..
How can I step outside looking like that?!
 Our drama presentation..Good times! We're bad boys and she's an aunty
 I like this pic. My pose..!
 Taken during my year 1..also the 1st year for CF..
So whenever they have newbies night..They show this pic on slides and a few other pics..which also have me posing with them..
Man I was so embarrassed cuz I only attended their newbies night hahaha..I attended their newbies night for 2 times..and that was it..I'm too embarrassed to go again haha!

 Some more recent pics of me...Oh yes..I won't get caught with fked up hair d..(hopefully...)

I'm da boss here! Thanks for reading my syok sendiri post..
I'm just relaxing now ~ 8)

0 comments: