> Ron's: Semester Break

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Semester Break

 This semester break is just a dull one.. I made it so with no trips planned but I really enjoy relaxing 8)
On the 1st week...I got pulled into joining an event called "Warbeque" by the youth in KAOG..haha
I tweeted this before going haha

However, I changed my mind after seeing how much effort they put into this event. I really thank God for Uncle Bob..He's my spiritual mentor and he did a great job organizing this event =)
I had fun..

We danced alot that night and I would love to talk about a game which they played..Which I thought was genius!
It's a really fun game..but I can't describe the game well..So I shan't haha

Some pics from the event

Oh my dad did this to the car when I was away for weeks facing exams..haha!
Leopard prints..omg xD
Looks so ghetto omg dad
I went shopping ytd..and I spotted this red pants from Uniqlo..
Ahh..It looks so good! but it's just too bad I can't spend anymore money on clothes until it's time for new year clothes T.T

Man...I'm really short right? Sigh..
I've been training for 2 months last semester..and this is my progress pic
Sorry for the partial nudity xD
I feel kinda good with the outcome tho..hehe
I think I spotted beer belly in that pic..Hmm 

I've been letting myself go since finals..So no more this kinda body la..my muscles are hanging low d hahaha
Moving on with my self obsession..

During my finals, the maid had stolen my sis's top..and the pic below is the proof! haha..
I find it humourous la..cuz I hated that top xD
Good riddance lolol..

Apparently the maid had stolen quite alot of stuff..
Oh dear..To think of those days when I left my precious things all around =X
My family had a lovely midsummer celebration..Everybody came and it was festive!
Nothing much to say about it..Gonna let the pics do the talking cuz I'm kinda tired of typing d haha..

Oh..We had one heck of a dinner..There were 8 dishes per table..and we couldn't finish it haha



Before I sign off..Here's a pic taken today
We went strolling around at Jade Hills and my cousin captured this moment.

This pic is really beautiful and I really really love my grandparents =D
I want the world to see this pic cuz I'm so proud of them =)

0 comments: