> Ron's: Bad Day

Friday, February 13, 2009

Bad Day

Today is a bad day...
The technician was on leave so i can understand i have to take over his job..The problem is..It wasn't easy for me to solve!
4 problematic ppl came for today..2 of them was solved on the counter itself..so no biggie..
Then, came a person which wants his port to be activated...I thought it was gonna be easy as i know how..Who knows..The door lock is jammed..I tried to open it till i sweat...zz
The substitute technician needless to say..basically useless..
So i did alot of calling & this &that just for the door..Even walked so far for the key..I feel so bad for disturbing the technician who's on leave..he's supposed to have an undisturbed day..
It will remain unopened until Monday..Haiz..whoever the customer is..I can't help you..

Then i went back to the reception..There was a seriously problematic customer came..
He was like super frustrated..With his accent i'm had difficulty understanding his words..
I thought he had problem with login so i checked it..It was okay..Then he told me the problem is..He changed his harddrive and he can't online already..I was like.............
Totally speechless..I was thinking to myself..You expect me to fix ur laptop? What am i?!
I'm just a receptionist handling money..I ain't gonna fix no thing..This crazy ppl keep saying he payed for it so he must have it fixed..I answered "Can you wait till Monday? Because by then the technician will be here"..
He was like so pissed off and say things like "The thing is, I payed money for the service..So my money will be wasted.."
I kept quiet hoping he'll go away..I couldn't care less if it's HIS problem...Not the service...

SO GO AND GET YOUR DAMNED LAPTOP FIXED LA!!!

1 comments:

Fam said...

LOL
technician had leave is it... not 'lift'? i tot he's in lift or sumthin lol... y u do all this com stuff?
i tot u r some clerk or wat? chg job dy?