> Ron's: My Work

Friday, February 6, 2009

My Work

This is my 3rd day i work for this broadband company....i think so..i lost track haha
i worked as a part timer there..when i stepped in the office, i've got this feeling that i'll nvr get to sit n laze around..it turns out to be completely true haha

From the 1st day...which is 4th Feb 2009. The files, the typing, the tagging n all oh-bother things i need to do..but it wasn't tiring anyway.
haha cuz if i just sit around,
1st i'll feel useless cuz the others were super busy...
2nd i'll feel bored so i was happy to accept any task..

Second day:
In the morning only has a few things to do so i was sitting & shaking my leg till 2.30 pm..Horror came...The work totally just flood in haha

So, working overtime there is so normaal there...i wanna go bac early since i don get paid extra for working overtime haha
there's a day when i was preparing to leave at 6.00pm (cuz my work is supposedly from 9.00morning till 6.00 evening..) i was suddenly stopped by ma boss & was asked to correct the mistakes in the agreement that must be sent tomoro...so i have to stay..i simply did that document altho it's super important haha..i finished at 6.30 and rushed back because i had to meet my friends to eat sushi at 7.10...so i have to rush back from putrajaya to kajang..but i wasn't that late haha

today...when i stepped inside the office i had a hunch that i should hide myself...(which turns out COMPLETELY true)...that day the office was like super hectic...when the marketing department say me snooping...she started to call "ronald, ronald" then other ppl oso start "ronald, ronald" one after another...so i went in the manager's room 1st...she informed me i was goin to work at nottingham uni as receptionist till notice is received....zzz

i was just 20% happy because i was just getting used to my cliques and my job but then there's like heck so many job that morning itself...i was asked to put many many papers and sort it out n put in files...luckily i was pulled to nottingham...

i'm now ....waiting for ppl to come...blogging...listening beyonce & pussycat & jay's song on youtube...& i get paid for it :D

2 comments:

Fam said...

i hate u, especially ur job!!! gaaah!!!

Anonymous said...

me too hate ur job!
-hema