> Ron's: Driving to Work..

Friday, February 27, 2009

Driving to Work..

1.. I will start by making sure i brought all the entertainment stuffs haha. The keys,Mp3,Novel, phone, wallet and most importantly, my pendrive..lots of movies inside haha

2.. I cannot let anyone try to overtake me in small road altho my car can be easily overtaken(it's Kancil). There are some ridiculous people who loves to speed..While I do not fancy that..I will drive to the middle of the road..
It will definitely block the whole road muahhaha..well, i need some fun since driving kinda bores me.

3.. I learnt the uses of sunglasses. I initially thought sunglasses is just for the trendy look. But sunglasses really helps alot when i'm driving..The morning sun is too bright..and my eyes will hurt looking at bright light. When i put my sunglasses on, the daytime looks like evening. What a relief. :D

4.. I drive safely. I drive only about 80km/h all the time..Need to save petrol as it's 35.5 km for me to travel everyday to work..So i need to save petrol by not speeding..Sometimes when i'm early to work..I drive 60km/h in a road that has very few car..Opens up the windows..Breathes fresh air because that road is surrounded by nature^o^ (only 1 road)

5.. I try not get in the way of those Asian driver..Asian are well known for driving dangerously hoho..
I don't wanna die so fast or get into any trouble.

6.. I plays mp3 cd in the player..with hundreds of songs inside..by just listening to variety of songs it makes me happy..I do sing along..Well..I'm alone haha

7.. All these are just my random craps..TQ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...watz the purpose of posting this??hahaha...so funny...jy

Fam said...

ah alaaa.. sing when u r alone onli?
today fetch us dat tiem sing along laa hahahaha