> Ron's: The Day When It All Went Wrong...

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Day When It All Went Wrong...

Yesterday turns out to be a disaster..
It was all a crazy and emotional day..I went with my sis to the bus station to fetch my cousin who just came from Kedah for a visit..We ended up at the wrong station in Puduraya..Since he's new in KL..He was actually at PWTC area...We took some effort to know that, reach there and rm5 of my credit making loads of calls...Wasted my money..
And i bought a psp cable for Rm80..i thought i can play game with psp on tv screen with it...
Finally...i check the description of the product and it clearly say "This cable does not allow game images to be displayed on a connected device.."
Rm80 flew away...just like that..

Anyway..It wasn't the saddest part..My friend send me a msg saying she just got her cancer back..My heart twitched because she was my close friends..She shares alot with me..I really appreciate her..
She say her 2nd ovary is going to be removed..So i asked her what about her hormonal balance..She replied a word.."Dono"..Means..She'll be getting hormone injection the rest of her lives..(i think so haha)
Nevertheless..She's so young..
She was so happy after she was healed from the 1st cancer..Now 2nd..I hope she'll be all right emotionally..Sincere prayer from Ron to my friend

Another is Yee..She also have been seriously heartbroken that day..You can read the details in her blog..
Q.Yen lost her grandma that day..

A day when everything went wrong...15th February 2009

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...my name...haha....

Fam said...

i c i c.. i read dat some1's grandma passed away bt i dunno its yen's..
hey, ur fren wif the ovary cancer, is it the 1 in our skool?
and y don u ask the seller b4 u buying the cable! zzz

ron~ said...

yeah..she's fariza..close fren of mine ma..zz
OH GAWD...I regret i didn't ask T.T