> Ron's: B.R.E.A.K

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

B.R.E.A.K


I'm having 1 month break and...
As usual...hahahaha
I went lotsa places & gathering..the 1st week is like..I can't remember what i'll be doing the next day..
Plans always come around..usually on that day itself..It was Raya hols what..so everyone is free..except
Lawr i heard..hehe
And...it was awesome as far as i can remember..


I can remember some of the gathering i guess..erm..!!
*thinking hard*
....
....
OMG...i forgot =.=
My mind has gone rusty..I remember i went..erm..bowling? dinner??oh!!! Melaka & Muar(Johor)..how can i forget it!!
It was my 1st time spending 40mins inside a sauna-like health spa..
It's where you lie down for 40mins on a hot "cement" floor to sweat out ur ions or something..I can't really remember..Anyway..it was conducted
professionally..Just that it was boring inside =.=

This is outside the Menara Taming Sari..Of course...my sis wanna try it..hehe
Here you go...We had a ride on it..
It was fun i guess hahah~ the view is beautiful...really!!
I enjoyed the sensation when it goes up..hahaha



went TimesSquare also after Melaka trip..
The 2nd week I went to Genting with my coll friends..I went up alone thru the bus 1st & meet them at the cable car station..
DAMN!! I'm the youngest there..obviously..The others are all uncle aunties..
damn they suck! The uncle beside me was sleeping the whole journey...I can feel that he had a bad sleep because I was listening to my mp3 at volume 35/40...hahahah..
And..when he exhale deeply..OMG...I call that uncle turtle(he looked like turtle to me)
His breath STINKS ARGHHHGAUUGHGAGHAGHHHH!!!!
He did this several times and the last time i was smart to stop my breathing =.=
THAT's what you call a stinky breath!! DAMN...it's like chou to fu!!...
Dang...Horrible horrendous experience!!

Anyway..I had a greaaat time at Genting with my College buddies..Okey..only 7 people went..But at least some people didn't go...hehe..I'm growing small & evil horns on my head..
There's a super a**hole who initiates the trip but alas...said he was "too tired" on the day itself..
WTF***!!! U Kidding me?!! I can tell you that everyone is angry at that sucker..=.=

We used approximately rm150 a person..And i think it's worth it as we did alot of things in 1 day...
Haih...too bad...not enough time >.<
We played:
--Outdoor Park
--Bowling
--Flying Coaster
--Indoor Park
--Xpedition Wall
--SnowWorld
That's quite a list eh? But we did played alot of stuff...It went great xD
And...I sucked at bowling..as usual...haha~

There's 1 thing i really liked..haha~
We stayed at Ria Apartment..It cost us only rm120!! for 2 rooms!
It's big n comfy..well...they said the pillow & blanket smelled bad..

Okey..let the pics do the talking..haha~
On Corkscrew

On chairswing?
Woo~ the girls went berserk when they saw this HUGE teddy..hehe
Bumper Boat


I don't know what's the name...but Dang!! it's fun!!
the limit is 70kg...Bra-ian..note this!!
Of course..SpaceShot!
Lol...we were already screaming when it goes up..haha~


Urm...the 4D motion master?



Snow World!! This is probably the best part of this trip hahaha...I totally loved it..although we were just riding the ice slide...Waaaay cool!!..it was so fast n bumpy!
We also just threw the "snow" at each other..
Maaan!! i think these eyes has some sorta chemical that makes it goes below 0*C
I had to rush out several times to heat up because it hurts my skin so much! It's like...terribly painful...@.@
Each time i came out I can't feel my ears..It's too cold so it went numb
Ice ran into my shirt also =.=...Friggin' cold!
Our legs were sore...So we had to rest by having a ride on the Gondola..haha~

Goodnight!..
I have to work tomorrow..And it was the same job as last time..A receptionist..
But this time it's different..There's a change in the fees system & there's new intake in Nott Uni recently...The reception has been busy since last week...Now..They need 3 ppl at the reception..
haiz..can't use the com..but anyway..the job is great..relaxing..And.. I get paid :D
Alot too..hehe
I'll be staying at PJ near my Uni next sem..which is on 19th Oct..OMG..that's so soon =.=
haiz..hope i won't feel too sad bout that..

Hmm...I think i wanna include some dirt about Vincent Ooii
He's so gay OMG!!
He claimed he had a night with ...err herm..me..
And asked me to use my pay to buy him sushi!! =.= dang..
He truly outgayed himself hahahaha
Edit: He also said he can't sleep cuz he miss me...Should I be flattered? hahahha
Anyway...me also more or less same laa hahahha

Also..another Melaka trip with cousins this week..! @.@ i'm loving it!

2 comments:

Delorfilinde said...

*grumble* i wish the ortho notified me earlier so i could have joined you guys at genting =(

ron~ said...

haha...it was fun la...too bad u din go zz...
there's room for extra ppl after all haha