> Ron's: False Hope....

Saturday, October 24, 2009

False Hope....


I'm truly disappointed & heartbroken after hearing the news...Beyonce has delayed her concert..
This was supposed to be her 1st time ever performance here..
Cmon'...if the Pussycatdolls performed here before why can't Queen B??
If she wanna cover up in super tight suits I don't care..I just wanna see her live T.T
I was seriously heartbroken & during the Czone concert today i kept thinking about how much i wanna see her T.T..It turns out i truly Truly wanna see her...Haiz
I wonder when will i get over it...
It's like...even Indon ppl is gonna see her...I'm praying for a miracle..haiz
I had given up so much money i earned to see her..now i'm getting it back..I don't really wan it..T.T

This...I solely agreed on..I don't want to say anything about this country (it's not safe! in case i got sued) retard
Beyonce was declared as immoral..i think that's why she don't wanna come
Watch your mouth people
"It’s good to see people standing up for what they believe in. So I was real glad to see that the bootylicious singer Beyonce has cancelled her Malaysian show after the authorities there had ordered her to cover up and wear “conservative clothing”. Fuck that for a laugh. Bloody Nazis. As if a woman in the 21st century can’t wear what she wants!
And anyway, what’s the point of going to a Beyonce concert in the first place if you can’t see her perform her outrageous onstage antics? What are the Malaysians actually thinking? That people would go along merely to hear her sing? Hahaha!
But Malaysia’s loss is Indonesia’s gain. Cos to make up for the Malaysian show Beyonce’s announced she’ll do a show in Jakarta on 1 November instead!" quoted from
http://theunspunblog.com/2007/10/02/beyonce-malaysia-boleh/

Ahoy, all is lost, all is gone..March sailors!!..Tie the red cloth on bruises!

Anyway..had a fun day..I'll be updating bout my new place-to-stay during this semester until next yr..It was fairly comfortable..especially my bed :D
Went SingK again with cousins..then Czone concert, dinner with gays..
I actually wanted to join the flash mob T.T...imagine you walking in the streets & hundreds of people wearing green & dancing! How fun!..i really feel like doin' crazy thing today but didn't get to do it T.T..
Czone concert..I would rate it a 4/5stars i guess..above average..The last part was kinda fun :D
Surprisingly..the performance is entertaining :D
Gay went too..& guess what =.=...he did rape me..

Me & cousins went to Melaka not long ago (excluding a b!tch)..
It was enjoyable & get to eat lotsa new food..We ate things like giant sea snail, dono-what-it's called but just open up that animal to eat the eggs inside (which taste horrid!), laksa, o-jian (fried oyster i think), si-ham and escargot..
It was just a 1-day trip :)



See how black is his chicken rice ball!!
I like these shots :D


Lol..Actually this is for the high-jump thingy..It was closed as it was late already by that time..
We climbed pass the fence surrounding it and started jumping!
This is the best part of this trip..haha..It feels naughty..
Then the guard came & we go scrambling away..hahaha!!
look at this pic below...That's what i call PARTeY!!!

We had a ride on pirate ship..It was really nice & kinda scary hehe..
Will be updating about next week..Feel lazy nowadays to blog hehe..

0 comments: