> Ron's: Some things that makes me think..I'm weird

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Some things that makes me think..I'm weird

The title had already explained it all lol...Sometimes the way i think or the things i do..
I feel alone but being who i am...I'll just be true to myself by saying and do the things i want and desire..
I would not hide it

I've learnt that there's no prize nor there's any benefits or satisfaction that will come over me if i try to be just like others..


I've attempted to do things i don't like and wearing clothes & accessories that gives me a style almost similiar to the one i looked up on...
In the end I would look at the mirror...Feeling sadness and sorrow having a grasp on my heart..
I would think..What am i becoming into? Who is this?..
Who is this person i'm looking at..?
It was in the past..
Nowadays I would look at the mirror and see exactly who i am..
Anyway, why hide it? if you do would you get something good out of it?

I think it's rather easy to make friends.. I think i'm a part-time loner =.=...
When i'm down..I don't get strength from others..
I just want to be alone at times..
Church is where i do so..
Although i do love having friends..
but going to church is not about friends..
I go every Sunday in hope He will speak something to me for the week..If you keep on busy talking back there..Would you get what He's saying?


I'm not afraid to admit I want to be a father haha~...That's my ambition
I've no desire to become an engineer, doctor, teacher, or whatsoever..
When I was in Form5, they gave me a piece of paper.
On the paper, it's written "When I'm 28 years old, I...."

So I filled it up with "When I'm 28 years old, I'm going to be a father.."
That gave the class a good deal of laughing as they pasted it on the door and many ppl saw it!

This happened when I'm Form5 also, I usually go to uncle Robert's house for the weekly Friday night meeting..
Oh how i missed it!! T.T

Anyway..They were asking everyone's ambition..
That time was the 1st time i decided..my ambition is to be a father..
So everyone gave me this O.O eyes (google eyes) haha..

I want to give what i can't have..to someone..

I was listening to the news just now when this came out.."In a decade's time, the North pole will turn into open sea.. By that time i'll be 28 yrs old! I was thinking..What about M******??(future son's name..daughter haven't think yet xD) Am i going to see my child? O.O

I am totally random...Think of a crazy thing...the next thing you know is i'm doing it already lol..
I hate nails! gosh...it's so so troublesome to cut them..why must they grow anyway =.=
I don't need it! shoo!!

Enough of crapping for today..I'm so proud of myself for enduring the typing of 65pages-fontsize10-withseriousbackache,wristpain-boredom-to-the-max!! It's about 14k of words -.-
It's all Terms and Conditions WTH!!


I just checked my mail and..I didn't realise..Uncle bob sent email with these pic quite some time ago...haha~...those were the days ;)

Uncle Bob was doing "Apa ini??"...lol
In the quietness of the night, in the havoc in the Daytime...He was there with me..I've never for a second doubted it..I could not love enough to compare with Yours to me..

0 comments: