> Ron's: Current life SUCK or maybe not...

Friday, October 30, 2009

Current life SUCK or maybe not...

It's 2nd week already..& my homework list is just practical reports for now haha~
It's gonna be busier next week for sure..
So far staying at my new "home" has been "peaceful" and comfortable..
Not so peaceful is because there's conflict within me & my roommate..
I probably have been too sensitive & irritable...but there's someone i'm really trying hard to persevere..It was hard..
I'm the type who'll have 1 of the principle of life as "Do what you like as long it doesn't hurt me in any way"..and "If I don't care about you, I don't expect you to either"
I also hate people touching my things..It's a mystery who took my eggs to eat & my Korea mee..
My gosh..how i wish i can lock it up!
How cheap to steal other ppl's thing...even my friend's hair wax was half gone..Who can we blame? We're living under the same room..*stress*
It also felt like i'm a celebrity or somethin'...I said this cuz' my whereabouts and what i'm gonna do..It's like my life's full of intrusion..Life's full of paparazzi


However, the good part is..It wasn't too hard to live outside :D
To live a healthy life whenever..I learnt how to cook vege n' stuffs
Eating an apple a day which i believe will keep the doctor away

NOT! I got bitten by 3 ants and my body started growing itchy..Then my whole body was so itchy & red..I thought it was best to make my first move by telling my parents..It doesn't feel right if I didn't tell anything haha~
Anyway..Pen nie was my life saver..I got allergy med from her..Then i got healed in a few hours time

OH ya!!! there's a guy who's like gay-ish who likes to come to the house..
He disturbed me terribly T.T...
I really don't want another gay-encounter..It's really scary O.O........
He lied on my bed..The 1st time we met he said i'm "nice hair,cute and delicious"
Omg...When i heard the word delicious i almost fell!.......How can guys say such a gross thing..Means i'm sexually attractive & want me on bed? O.O
AHH......whatever it is..STAY OFF...don't be real gay with me

I watched Jennifer's Body in Times...OMG Megan Fox is sooooo hott!!..
There's a few scenes...xD
Anyway..it kinda reminded me of the zombie bride love story lol..Anyway..it was a good one
And...i got conned to buy a meatball umbrella again..HAIZ...wasted T.T

Today just had Programming practical class...Here's what we did xD
Lol..it was supposed to be a simple tree xD
This took time u know!...slowly typing the dots...dang!
This took the longest time..looks good..i know..hahahah
So this is what produced the circle thingy..There's codes & stuff..It's easeyh..blah

To those who wanna see my new "home"...I'm wondering..Maybe i should give the "home" a name..I'll name it Maple..It was the 1st world which came to my mind haha
Maple..is the name of my house in PJ! ok settled..
Have a look..heh
My sleeping space...Yeah..there's lotsa stuff...not much space :(
It's comfortable if not for the mosquitoes flying around Grrr!!!
SPLAT YOU ALL MOSQUITOES ON THE WALL ARGGHHH!!
My nice guy roommate, Jerryl..Our room^^
Kitchen..Wow...the depth of oil subsided on the cabinet could easily measure up to 1cm..haha~..
yeah..dirty..but complete..
Don't puke.. :D
No place to put my things :(
Living room..boring place...only got ppl at nite..
My study table..

Staying at Maple let me have more time to study & do my work..So i always did my tutorial d...haha
Oh...Goodnight...I just feel kinda lonely lately..Not that i don't have ppl around me..
I just don't know why..When I'm happy, I choose to be sad

4 comments:

DayanaAsilah said...

wehhh ur room is somessy. go kemas la! haha..chillax. as time goes by u will pretty much feel better k. chaayo! nitez ron

Delorfilinde said...

swt.. how come you are damn free in programming?! who's your lecturer? bought the allergy med yet? your room is so much bigger than mine.. don't complain =(

kwanqiao said...

haha... nt bad ma..
ur room..
nice.
ehhe

ron~ said...

>daya...naw...it's nt messy..but thr's too many things! nite

>penny..haha..1st practical damn free ma..Miss Low la who else..=.=
nt yet..I think i'll b fine with da 1 u gave me..yeah..i know..heh

>yen..ur room ler?