> Ron's: I know pain in the heart..It leaves a scar

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I know pain in the heart..It leaves a scar

Well yeah..I've gone through really rough moments..
Those close with me already know what happened..Zzz..
Yesterday was one the worst day I ever had..I'm obviously still hurting from what happened
but I gotta hide it the whole day just to avoid questions..Yes..I felt like I'm seriously superficial yesterday..I know
I felt so fake hiding my own feelings..but I don't want to let anyone see me hurting
I fell for a person

Well..this isn't really who I am..
I think..I should hide it so that people won't think Ron Foong is such a softie..haha
I knew I would be able to accept it..So i rather hide it and be a man! hahah..lol

Proud to say..I'm getting better d..

What to comment from the experience I had? I enjoyed it alot although it ended fast..and I guess a little experience wouldn't hurt although it isn't normal..hahah

Friends..if u know wht happened..SHUSH!!
I would like it to remain a secret between us =P

Haha..Also..this week I added 2 ppl to the list of ppl who liked me before..A list is fun lol..
Stop thinking I'm perasan ahaha..
Although people like ur looks..it doesn't mean they will like you..or your personality because it's wht matters..I know it pretty well because they say they like you but completely forget about you the next week..as a result, I can't trust a person easily
You are good looking..so?

Oh right..I want to express my dissatisfaction towards a girl in the elevator just now when I was heading home..Kajang..
So she was in the elevator & reached the floor she wanted to get out at..
Me and my roommate's back were facing her and we've got no idea she wanna get out..
After a while she sarcastically said "Excuse me!"
Got out and said to her bitchy mom "They don't let me pass through also!" in an angry tone..
Damn..Wtf right?
Some girls expect just a fierce stare can send a message to boys..I guess this was wht she did..
The mouth is meant to be pursed is it? Or maybe she had a bad day..
This is the problem with some people..Got irritated at random people because they are so blinded with anger..Zzz..
Seriously I will scold her back if she remains in the elevator..Stupid b****!

Sorry bout the harsh language..I'm filled with anger =.=..Can i slap her? isshhh..

0 comments: