> Ron's: It's been quite some time..haha

Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's been quite some time..haha


Okie..i wanted to post about my new life in Setapak..but..I'm lazy to get into that now..haha
It's basically..darn boring compared to PJ life..
I really missed my PJ housemates..just some of them lar..I still hate some of them n swear I'll never live with them again lol..
My life in setapak..i can foresee..that it's going to be a pretty studious life..
but..my roommate makes it much better for me la..if not i'll have break out already living there lol~~

Studying in Utar..whatever la..i don't want to say anything about that

And..I don't feel as sociable anymore..probably because I'm getting too comfortable with my friends..It's hard to keep it up..as there are many group of friends..It's stressful..I don't know why must it be so complicated lar..For instance, my housemates..why can't everyone stick together and stop hating even just a little..Just a little hate shows hostility and it's going to get worse..zz
So there are days I just need to talk to a person..and ignored everyone else because I can't take it anymore..I'm a person who needs alot of time for myself

Oh..I want to express the burden I'm having living in Setapak..
As the houseleader, I cannot be biased..So I have to put friendship aside to settle problems sometimes..sigh~
It's a little problematic because I'm having a hard time to voice it up..So far..no problem arising from many complains I throw at my housemates..I certainly hope none of them hates me cuz I said to them about many minute details >.<
Actually la..the house is very comfortable for me..I like the environment..Just that I hate the tension that arises now and then.

I'm having a bummer..sigh~
I think I like a person

OH yeah! I bought a Nike air shoes..hehe..Yes it is costly..but i think it's worth it because it is just how i like it..haha~~
Rm350 gone..for the shoes I longed for hehe..
It shines under the light..very nice! haha..
Pss: It makes me tall too..lol!

Some parts shining under the light..hehe..my gorgeous babe!
My next aim..A nice watch =D

0 comments: