> Ron's: Graduation~

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Graduation~

Lazy to describe about the convo..Huge amount of people..zz
And I complained alot about the heat..It was a really hot day ~.~
Haha..we took many pics and i love all of the pics =D
Feel so proud for my sister hehe..
Yellow bouquet is a gift from me, my bro and lil sister, Elaine..haha..nice right..I love the sunflowers ^^
LOL..my dad was vr happy xD

Noticed my granma's hair? Bold orange! hahaha..so weird huh?
She wanted to dye black but that stupid new maid accidentally took bright orange =.=
I wonder how is her reaction when she realised her hair is orange haha~~..it'll be back to normal soon lol..



Siblings whom I love vr much =D
Lol..i noticed that most of my recent pics have face similiar to the expression in the pic below..haha
I think I've found my style..lol..Small eyes..head tilt up..and smile =D haha

We went for photoshoot..Gosh..During the photoshoot the photographer was like "tilt your head to the right a little..Make ur head straighter...Lean to the right..Put your hand on his shoulder & blabla"
Lol..nvr realised a photoshoot is this hard =.="
Alas..The photos were very nice..haha
There's 1 candid photo the photographer took where we all were laughing..It was an amazing shot haha..I loveeee it..I wanted to buy the softcopy but wasn't allowed =.=...sigh~ it was a rare shot..haha
Pic below is the pic of the studio haha..
Pics of us posing at their "library" haha..looks pretty real huh..



Bros!
Also..I took the chance to retake my passport photo haha!
The previous 1 makes me look like an Indon/Vietnam maid or smtg..Zzz
It was really horrible..haha
The new 1 wasn't that bad..Just that I have heavy eyes..can barely open my eyes..haha
The photographer asked me to open my eyes a lil bigger lol..

That's all for now...I'm tired >.<
I sleep 6hours only nowadays..I'm sleepy all the time..sigh~~

0 comments: