> Ron's: HOTT!!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

HOTT!!

I'm studying for programming test tomoro..hahaha
I was doing what I felt is a lifeless thing to do..which is to look at fb home..haha~
I was gonna stop doing that until i found out about the pics my fren took at the PC fair..haha
Now I'm motivated to study! haha..feel so excited lol...
but i'm feeling so excited till..i don wanna study haha...programming..go die la..I can score wan xD Easy ni..
SO pretty laa the models~! haha!...Has my hormone returned to normal? xD
I hope so!! lol...
Also..I stalked on Ayumi's blog..OMG >..<
She's superb cute!! haha..I love the casual pics that she upload xD
So pretty even without makeup =P Should I do the same too?? LOL
so self obsessed ke..haha..but i think i am pretty self obsessed nvrtheless hahaha..
Her dogs are soooooooooooo CUTE!! haha...she even make them write post xD funny lol

oh..I still stalk on some guys fb profile..they post really stupid things haha..

Wan evidence? go add some1 called Eddie Tan in fb..You'll find the most stupid supermodel on earth that will ever exist!! hahaha..

There's 1 cute guy in my friend list tho..His furry eye brows make him so cute lol...hahaha..i wish I'm like him xD

No worries..I just admire his looks =P..comel lol

Cantik laa =D
Photo by Daniel Lee Jian Jie

0 comments: