> Ron's: Whee~~~

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Whee~~~

No more midterm tests! haha~~~ but ..finals are coming..
I'm terribly sleepy lol..Went to sleep at 3.30 but ended up sleeping at 5am..Ishh~
Then wake up at 7 for Basic E test..This time not so bad..but still..>.<>
I dk what's wrong nowadays..I find it really hard to clear my mind when I go to sleep..Every night in my mind I'll will be singing the song "I believe" by Tohoshinki LOL..
I seriously don't know why that song pops in my mind every night haha..Altho I kinda like that song alot ~.~
I'll also imagine alot of things..Mostly just normal situations..Nothing explicit or crazy lol
So I ended up sleeping much later than the time I settle down to sleep..
Like last night..I find it almost impossible to sleep..Haha..So I try my new obsession again..Sleeping on the floor with just my comforter..I slept soundly a while after..I think it's the heat that the bed accumulates...Which makes it really uncomfortable..
Also when I sleep on the floor..I can lean on my bed which I put beside me..Haha..It's nice to lean on smtg..Would be better if it's someone..Hehe~

Anyway..Just got my passport photos..WHoo~~ Looks really good this time..
I combined it with my previous 1..I can't believe I look like shit last time lol..
Seriously damn ugly man...Now it's ok la..Haha..I love the way my hair looks now..It looks smtg like the hair in the new passport photo
Hmm..lol..I'm so self-obsessed xD
Below is another 2 old pics of mine..

Guess why I posted these old pics..Hahaha
Look at my ears! xD
Yeah..Planning to...both sides..Looks good huh?
Haha..With my current hair now..Don't think anyone can see my ears..lol..So I chose these old photos instead..
I'm still thinking bout this..@_@

2 comments:

DayanaAsilah said...

Lol self-obsessed laaaa! I think the shorter hair was okay not so bad you look pale in the new photo though

ron~ said...

hahaha..i know! Zzz..didn't wanna put up so many pics lol..
yeap..didn't have enuf sleep kot..