> Ron's: Tohoshinki!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tohoshinki!

Haha..I still heart ayumi alot..but recently I've been listening to Tohoshinki alot =P
I love their songs..And they deserve my love cuz they can sing really well live haha!
Every member can sing really well..At first I got a little shocked cuz I thought they weren't anything more than pretty faces..Haha..mana tau..good songs..good vocals

Woo~~ With this I can conclude they were the ones who popularize Korean songs although most of their songs are in Japanese..haha..they work under Japan company what
Too bad they won't be producing album anymore =(
lol..

I totally heart one of them haha~~
Let me introduce the 1 i like
He has a very strong vocal and he can sing a high pitched song easily..
I love his sharp vocal..I really admire him O_O
His voice makes the song "Rising Sun" epic..can't stop listening to that song now =P
And..he's tall too..haha
OH..he has the hairstyle I LOVE..haha..short hair..
I love short hair..haha..some people tell me I look better in longer hair..
but it doesn't feel like me when I'm in long hair..I love short and neat black hair =D
Gonna cut my hair soon =D
He has it! xDD
He's really handsome too =P

Not JaeJoong but
ChangMin..Haha~~

Max(ChangMin) and Hero(JaeJoong)
Haha..I know many people think that JaeJoong looks better..but to me I like ChangMin better xDD

I sound like a friggin fangirl right?? haha
can't help it lol..I love them..but YunHo kinda annoys me cuz he looks like 1 of my friend..Haha..

So this is how my desktop looks like now..
Haha~~
Their best song for me is "Doushite Kimi Wo Suki Ni Natte Shimattan Darou?"
Listening to that song makes me feel like crying..haha..
See ya for now..

2 comments:

amylovesgreentea said...

Me likes Yunho! Haha! Like your post anyway=)

ron~ said...

ahaha..u saw tht i write i dun like Yunho ar? xD
i like it too =P I love them!! xDD
lol..so high now haha..u also fan right xD