> Ron's: =(

Saturday, August 21, 2010

=(

I'm back in Kajang and I'm seriously excited to insert more of Tohoshinki's songs in my ipod xD
Esspecially ChangMin <3..i'm>Another pic of ChangMin..Woo~~
Hmm..did I ever flood my blog with ayumi's pic b4?? lol..I definitely did that for this guy hahaha..

Anyway..I'm kinda sad & depressed cuz my graphic card spoil again..My dad don't wanna buy it yet..He don't understand how depressed i'll be without games...Sighh~~
This time I'm going to pamper my desktop with liquid cooling system and cooler master shell after getting the graphic card..with my own money..which will cost me around rm300-400..I don't mind as long as it's for my powerful desktop xD
A guy has gotta have powerful electronics right?? hahaha..I own quite a number of electronics..mostly with my own money haha..I'm a sucker for them =P

Definitely aiming for 9800GT again..haha~~
It will be better this time..YAY! Not going to buy MSI anymore..haha..gonna buy ASUS..
The problem is..it cost 0.5k...........Sigh..
So i'll have to wait and argue with my dad in the process..I REALLY WANT IT.....T.T

Woo~~ another thing to look forward to..haha..my desktop will then upgrade with rm800+ stuffs added hehe..I wanna bring it to Setapak badly..My baby~

Ohh! I completed Left4Dead 2 last stage yesterday during my trip to the WCG cc ytd haha..That game is so friggin awesome lol..Just like Crysis Warhead =D
I'm dying to play games!!! ARRGGhh..................................

Anyways..An extract of what me & my housemates did recently..haha..Lazy to explain what we did haha.. Took pics and went to eat steamboat =D
Strike a scary/ugly face!
Next..Lets have "aww" factor instead! U guys look fantastic! ahaha
Food!! I'm not a sucker for food anyway..haha



Haha..see ya!

0 comments: