> Ron's: What's wrong with me today?

Saturday, August 14, 2010

What's wrong with me today?

Just a daily rant, sighs and complains.. =P

First..I've been studying like a nerd..haha..which is a good thing..I can understand lecture more than 80% today..and I've been nerding for maths test tomorrow for quite a while now..The priority to study is somehow very high today..
It's really weird though..I never cared bout my studies for the whole sem =P

Oh..I hurt someone..damn
I am a bad guy! lol..srry yea
Again..I'm a damn stubborn, harsh, ignorant..............guy haha

Not tired at all..why ar? I didn't sleep in class today..lol..now it's almost 3am..I don't feel like sleeping...still have the study mood..but I better get some sleep ^^

I listened to TVXQ or DBSK a lot today..their songs are awesome =D
It's sad the band got disbanded..A fight maybe?

Hey YOU...Pls stop promoting ur blog in my shoutbox..Annoying pests =.="
I dun wanna follow a stranger's blog..isshhhh
I know who the person is..I hate people who keep themselves anonymous in their blog..
For what..ur face too ugly? Zzz...
And I saw some stupid post..oh man

I wanna sleep already...That's why I'm writing crap..hehe..Goonite~

0 comments: