> Ron's: Element Night

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Element Night

Haha..I have nothing interesting to post about lately..The reason?
I had a busy week sitting for exams.
.tons of them and doing assignment and reports..Zzz


I just wrote an essay about friendship in MUET exam just now.
As I wrote. I realised I wrote from experience.
I disagreed the statement that "friendship is the most valuable thing in life"

When I went to reunion last week..I found myself being ridiculed by my own friends
I felt so low after the birthday meet-up..
I see how they honestly feel about me after not meeting for a long time.
Of course some of them are my real buddies..but some just make me sick to the max
I had to perservere and shut up there because I felt backfired everytime I speak
I wrote my essay with my rage towards these "friends"..hahah

Oh..I'm in my depression mode again..haha!
I'll be okay tmr..goin to buy some gadgets..Whee~!


I went to Utar's "Element Night" last night..
I guess I could talk about it here haha..

Last night is awesome actually..A perfect event to chill after some time stressing out haha xD
The beginning of the event is damn funny cuz..wrong choice of music! hahaha..
The song made the beginning of the event sound so gloomy lol
They invited the VIP to cut the balloons for the opening ceremony..but then..guess what song they played? haha
"Bring me to life" by Evanescence..hahaha..That song is awesome but seriously?

There are many okay performances..but toward the end of the show..it's really nice haha
Below is the band I enjoyed the most..Gosh they're so good!! Both guitarist are so good! haha..Although the guy playing solo sound more awesome but still I like the strummer guitarist more! hahah
Oh..the drummer and bassist is also equally as awesome..but my eyes are fixed on the strummer..Gosh how I wish I can play like that..and to have those effects on the floor hehehe

Their 1st song is of Metallica's...I wonder how many people there actually know how to enjoy this kind of music..I know I do haha
Ooh..they're the 1st band who got "Encore" shouts haha..
This band is called E=mc^2
Weird name and feels so nerdy but they're good..the band play is okay
After that, they got "encore" shouts as well..and many people requested the song "One Night in Beijing" but then..they didn't perform that song..i think they're unprepared for tht song haha..
There's a reason why people requested that song..During FEStival, a past Utar event..they sang that song and I myself remember them for that song..What a good song! haha
Ooh! Awesome stuff!
Mr Chong Zan Kai performed last night! haha..i got so surprised lol
He played the saxophone so well and I'm impressed haha..Saxophone isn't easy to play
I think the another person is also a lecturer..The next song he played solo..He played the song "Lemon Tree"...Woo..it's a classical guitar piece..
RESPECT! I know how hard is it to perform a classical guitar piece in front of people haha
Oh..this 1 cheated us that Bruno Mars gonna perform there..I SIGHED after seeing that host on stage ZZ...My mind was tired lah! (excuse lol)
A bunch of girls performing..synchronised actions? lol haha
It was good anyway..They played a classroom setting and then began tapping on the keyboard together and moved around together..Not bad!
Oh..there were 2 girls from KTAR who performed hip hop..Although at first my eyes were set on the girl wearing school uniform but then the other 1 danced so sassily!! Her body moves like a professional dancer and I was Wow-ed there! This girl is definitely talented

Then towards the end of the event came this band..They sang "Zhi muo Zhi muo jiu hao" hahaha..Joking lah
Then they sang Boys like Girls "Love Drunk"..
I was like... O_o
Then ah Boy asked me "he's singing K is it?"..I lol-ed
However, it's an awesome song..so I can hear people sing along..I like that song too! haha
That's all..haha See ya!

0 comments: