> Ron's: Hair Transform!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Hair Transform!

Err..I haven't change my hairstyle yet..Nothing much I could do now
Currently my hair looks like the pic below..Mm~ I think I've been having this kinda hair for quite some time..I'm getting bored of it.
I also feel like..this hairstyle doesn't suit my personality at all..I don't knw why..I just feel that way
So..I'm going to change it! haha
My next hair will be quite a change..but I think I need months to get that hair..
I wonder how my real hair really looks like..hahah
cuz u noe..it's all straightened, fried and coloured now lol!
I already promised a friend to have curly hair together lol..so now..I'm waiting hahah! we'll be curly haired buddies lol!

Ahh..for the very first time..I want my curly hair back haha~
Seriously..I think I changed my hair so much that I don't remember how I look originally..haha

Oh..actually the hair I like the most is those short, smart and clean cut like the pic below..
I remembered how happy I was to have that hair..zz..yea..
I think it suits my personality very well..but it's a hair I just can't have! sobs..Oh btw..I changed the header of my blog d..it's the same pic but with 2 person out of the picture haha..
I find it meaningless to see them still in that picture which I like so much...when they're practically out of the picture..
Don't blame me for being childish like "They're just moving out, still friends right?"
Yeah..No..I don't want them in the picture of my own space..it annoys me..
So..that's all..and uh..goodbye to those fellows

1 comments:

Jacho said...

weiya, the current hairstyle really better lor....... XD and i like the last paragraph. XD