> Ron's: Mission Possible!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mission Possible!

Here's the situation.
My dad and my bro left just now to Pahang for my bro's university interview camp
It's UTP..good choice of uni btw..haha..but I'll see less of my bro =X
Well..I hope he does come back often.
Anyways..now I'm the only male in the house
The thing is..there's 2 dead rats near the house..1 was caught using the cage
1 more..I've no idea how that rat got the skin of the head scraped off at 1 side at the 2nd floor of my hse..right in front of the door
Screenshot from the video I took..I kept squealing in the video cuz it's freaking disgusting!
I resorted to using alot of "equipments" to get the rat on that thing..so that I can carry downstairs
I really couldn't bear to feel the soft body of the rat..URGH!
I'm so not cut out to work in the medic line..I have a faint heart >_>
Alas..I have to gather the courage to use a stick to push the body in..and the skin of the rat as well >_>
After bringing it downstairs..I reached the 2nd level of this challenge!
I hv to throw the bodies inside the hole I made..-.-
Couldn't use smtg to cover it this time..I did it with my eyes closed haha

Omg..this post is so stupid hahaha..I posted this cuz it took me 1 hour to complete this
buahaha..urgh..I feel sick
I think I would really faint if I have to move a dead body of a human.

0 comments: