> Ron's: Burning City

Monday, April 11, 2011

Burning City

I'm really busy these few weeks..So I don't have time to write any post lately haha..
I wrote a post over weeks..which is still saved as draft
It's a post that I had taken alot of time to think about before writing. It'll be out when this crazy time is over haha~

Erm..just a short update.
I had a dream two nights ago. I had been unable to get it off my head ever since
I was walking on a beach all of a sudden
Then I saw a sight to behold across the shore.
I saw New York city burning up in fire. Usually people will think that it's a disaster but all I could think of is the view is so beautiful.
Someone questioned me "how was that supposed to be beautiful?"
I really don't know how to answer that. I don't think it will be a deja Vu. It's really unlikely to see New York burning even with all the disasters happening.
Maybe God is reminding me of the 2nd coming of Jesus? haha..I don't know
but what a sight..I could keep on staring at it but seconds later, the whole thing turned pitch black..I was so disappointed I woke up
Haha..I'm kinda sadistic ever since I was little..
but I think it's the peace God has given me because I kept thinking about afterlife few days back..I actually got so scared I got on my knees begging for an answer in my prayer
So..will I watch the world end and not end with the world? I know very well..God let me decide where I'll go in my afterlife with my actions when I'm still living in the world..Have eternal life in Heaven or eternal pain in Hell

Another vision from God to answer my prayer? This time round it wasn't scary at least =)
The last 1 I cried so hard after waking up..This time I woke up puzzled..haha

0 comments: