> Ron's: Colored eyes : I

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Colored eyes : I

Yesterday i got my colour contact lens..Well i have nothing much to say bout it except that it burned a big hole in my pocket =.=
And....wearing the contacts process is painful!! And "awesomely" hard lol...
I "cried" whenever i wear it but after a while it's ok^^
Kinda regret buying it hehe...














I wore it only at my right eye in this pic : D (the cap is to cover my fugly hair =.=")
Oh damn...i'm really bored now : D Tomorrow go eat shabu shabu in PJ yays^^

7 comments:

Bryan said...

hey brother....wear contacts with colour eh,b sure to bcareful...

amylovesgreentea said...

Wah, so fast feel regret of buying it?
I tried before.. But lazy to put it on everyday.. Haha.. So dun want use liao..

kwanqiao said...

haha.. y suddenly go buy contact lens de?
hehe

ron~ said...

>bryan.. Yeah sure haha..kinda lazy to wear already haha~
>amy.. yalor...it's so troublesome to wear it la haha...Go out only wan wear lo

>Q.yen.. Haha..i told loooong ago rite?? it cost me rm22 1 pair..so buy lo

p3ng said...

aha.. i like to use daily de.. although dun hav colour..
but it is cheaper.. and wont regret..

**if u din say u r wearing.. i really din notice it from the pic.. aha

zhiyi said...

LOL!
rm22 aso make 1 big hole?
u really so kelian meh? wan me sponsor anot?
haha

anyway, the thing very easy put in onli 1 la~ noobie

ron~ said...

>peng..Har? it's kinda obvious in the pic lorr....u use also? O.O

>ziyi..OIH...The liquid money u haven pay me..so it's about rm40+ for me dy T.T ya vr kelian =.=