> Ron's: Stuck in the Middle

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Stuck in the Middle

When i think about what my life would be in a few weeks time...

It stresses me till no end...God help me...!

Emotional distraught all over me..I'm being strong..Forgetting about my worries...
Sometimes i just couldn't help but be depressed over it..
I've gone thru worse depression..
Somehow it's promising that my God will help me pull through this time..
I need the strength...

One of the source of my emotional and mental strength has been shut down...
When i heard the news last Sunday that on the coming Friday is the last meeting for ICGM...
How my heart bleed when i heard bout it..
It was COMPLETELY unexpected and sudden..
Attending the last meeting was definitely memorable...Uncle Bob did not share that day..
He ensure us that we just need to Trust God...I'm really touched at the last meeting..I need strength and what uncle said gave me what i need...and Given by assurance of God itself..
We had some fun moment...And every second is amazing..
I had always love ICGM...It was the last...and will be my last attend such...although it will be reopened..

Tomorrow will be a Friday night at home...How depressing!!

I have the feeling that I lost many things...I'm going to UTAR and i felt all alone...something which even if Cheng agrees to go the uni with me cannot mend...I definitely am sad about losing friends but i'll get over it...Just like i always had..
I'm not so sure what am i losing

I am not anticipating for school...But i am...for new life...I am ready to be a person to step out in a campus life...

I love my old life...It's going to change starting 26thMay...there's time till
....I'm not ready in the meantime

4 comments:

TJ said...

start prepare fr now lorrr....

kwanqiao said...

haha.. ya lo.. gt prepare la..
nvm la.. dun worry.. i wont forget u de !! haha..

kahwei said...

wah..cant believe my name is mentioned here..haha..i doubt that anyone is prepare to face our new challenge..but someone told me that we'll be prepared when we face it and we'll carry on with it..so don't worry..our future is bright!!!wahaha

ron~ said...

don't forget me!!! i will see who din send me wish on my b'day...zzzz hahaha