> Ron's: Time...

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Time...


..There are some things i'm hesitant to tell..
I thought I was strong enough...Clearly I wasn't..I can't stop the time...
It hurts every moment because things happens...
Things that makes me happy..
I'm thinking..Why did I put myself in this situation? I thought it was the right decision..
Instead it hurts me more than ever...It's probably ending this week..This might be the last week..

Or am I making the right decision? It might be worth it to enjoy life as it wasn't supposed to be..Just for what seems like seconds..
Yeah...Life's now isn't what it supposed to be..

If I wasn't given a choice I would not have hurt myself this much..For now it seems too much to bear in my heart..
I did not want this to end..Anything I could do to stop the time..I did give in many things to have it..I would have give my all..I've done everything I could

It was over...I thought it was..

A whole new difference awaits..I do not have the strength to say what I should have said..
I made it seems like I'm okay...I'm not
It's getting heavier every moment..I almost could not hold it any longer..although I did..

I have phobia to being C..Those who knows me well enough would have know that connection thru technology means don't mean anything at all to me..Although it would mean the world to me..If anyone remembers this broken boy

When writing..I was hesitant to say that I need to say that word..
I'm feeling the C...something that I haven't felt for years ever since I found a stronghold..

The thing that means the world to me...Stripped away...I broke into pieces...
Again and again....Broken and hesitant

It was the word..That was once again taken away from my life..

At last...
I concluded...
It was worth it...Definitely
..I've never been so honest in my life

0 comments: