> Ron's: Surprise!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Surprise!

Not really a surprise Haha...Since it was days ago.. XD

As many of you know...I suddenly appear at SMK Reko for form6 on Tuesday....
I just wanted to kill time before going Uniten for E&E engineering course..I've said that i want to take computer class in the meantime but i completely forgot bout it! It was supposed to be today but I slept till 10.30 so I have to forget bout it haha..=.= DAMN..

I think I've made the right decision including going the form6 rather than going to work..I'm not money minded so...working is hell of my life mwahaha...
:) glad to see the J4 peeps at Reko but soon gonna go separate ways after school transfer...Time dreads along *sobs*
I must say...Going form6 made my life more meaningful..Instead of wasting time playing Devil May Cry...Arg...Been playing whole noon =.=
Although Form6 was tiring but endurable (:

Brain has successfully created a book club among J4 peeps LOL..Weird. =.=

Waiting for my life to change...I'm still not ready T.T
Seriously i hate this feeling DAMN IT...I hate my Saturdays now...
I'm dying of boredom!! I wonder why nobody else feels the same...

5 comments:

Edwin Loh Ern-Wei said...

what do you plan to do after your f6? I mean, what you what to venture in future?

ron~ said...

i not gonna stay in f6..i jus go there for 1 more month hopefully...u are at f6 also isit?
i'm kinda decided EnE in Uniten..^^

Edwin Loh Ern-Wei said...

EnE stands for engineering?

ron~ said...

currently will be going for foundation in Electrical&electronic..But gonna major in Electrical ^^

p3ng said...

wat is book club??
aha... outdate liao