> Ron's: LoLness!! pt2

Friday, May 8, 2009

LoLness!! pt2

So....today was supposed to be the day the results of JPA scholarship to come out..

I checked at 5.38 noon and found no link to it...I TOLD my dad...It's not out yet...

Went to bathe after playing badminton with likHow n' Bro...
SO...When i was drying my hair and fixing it a little...I knew my super hyper dad is checking the website all the time...
Then suddenly he announced (shouting)"Ronald!! Ronald!! Got it liao!!" "U got it!!"

I was totally in daze...I thought i heard wrongly...I was downstairs so i keep on drying my hair
I was like "Oh F***'" hahahhaa

My mom was like "Really??". Then she rush up to see the com screen which says "Tahniah, anda berjaya"
She came down smiling and "Oh, Kor Kor going Germany lor" twice

"U can anot wan? Go Germany" thrice while i was placing back the comb...

I went up to see the Jackpot myself...Then....It turns out to be the page for announcement that i got the interview ONLY...Which was written clearly "ditutup"

So...the result haven't come out actually...I don't think i'll get it anyway Haha...You guys know why..

I was laughing at my dad's sillyness....Hahaha...He was giving a BIG grin before i tell him that he made a silly mistake..
Sorry to disappoint you daddy...Wahaha

ANYWAY!!....the latest update is...i check the moment the result came out...
I find it funny they write

"9106211*****, GAGAL GAGAL, GAGAL, no, FAIL" in a dialogue form when i click enter....Zzz...I wasn't disappointed... : )

It's obvious isn't it? hope u guys will get it^^ (not towards certain type of ppl)
Congrats to Q.Yen!! She's gonna go Korea!! ALL THE BEST!!

5 comments:

amylovesgreentea said...

Same ar! Wahaha.. I also click in the wrong link. But, I quickly know it because I don't think I will get..

kwanqiao said...

haha...
ya lo.
i oso never expect it.. haih..
feel happy n sad at the same time..

Edwin Loh Ern-Wei said...

haha...my dad also did the same thing...he was there shouting "You got it! You got it!"...All the excitement for nothing...

ron~ said...

>amy...wahaha...Lol...disappointed huh? glad to see u in school lol!!

>Q.yen..hehe..i bet someppl envy u...including me but not so much la haha..don't feel sad la..on msn always :)

>ed..Well said!! all the excitement for nothing...zzz..all the best 2 u too

zhiyi said...

BWAHAHAHAHA
ur dad r always so blur
XD~