> Ron's: 5th Day..Last rant

Friday, June 5, 2009

5th Day..Last rant

Haha..This'll be my last rant about changing classes n' stuff alike..

Anyway..I just bought "Angels n' Demons" out of curiousity..It turns out pretty good :D
I sacrificed my James Patterson "Cross" for that book although i was really anticipating for the continuation for "Roses are Red"
I finally finished "To kill a Mockingbird"..Not so well written though..It was written from a child's point of view but the story is one of kind nevertheless..

5th Day I was VERY tired...Tried not to sleep at lecture and succeeded :D
Met new friends again..So everything is kinda fun^^ You'll get to meet many kind of people who are different from your old friends but that was the part that makes it good...A change is good
But there's this guy that's 187cm tall n slim not too skinny..Kinda inferior standing next to him..I think i'm just bout 160++ =.=
Next monday is photograph day for the student card..Have to look good that day XD
Oh gawd...gotta start study! 17 July is my exam day O.O

0 comments: