> Ron's: Happy 18..

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy 18..


21st June 2009..A memorable date xD
I've never expected that I would feel so special on this day..It's amazing and I couldn't thank enough.. :D
Well..At these time I did not think that Birthday was a special..It was just another day for me..
However..This date, 21st June 2009 specifically, made me change my mind..It was because i had the time of my life all thanks to the people around me^^

19 June, TD6 fellows gave me a present..Already had a post bout that :D
I love the class Hehe..I enjoyed myself everyday at college because of them

20th June..Went out to YC with J4 peeps...Haha!...I still enjoy u guys alot!!
Still fun as ever and I miss you guys :(
YanWay I hope he come back more often then we can meet again^^
Okay...It was half fun when SOMEONE...INTRUDED...Zzz
Gawd...It makes me wonder..Does this person ever feel something called...Urm..Shame? Still look the same Still the same S _ _ K _ _
Lolss...
Alex went too huhu...I never expected him to be there...and Aiman too..It was just like the old times :) where Yen will be busily chatting and laughing "WAHAHA" and us J4 peeps enjoying ourselves
I can't wait till the next time we meet!!

21st June
*Dong Dong Dong*(12times) the clock strikes 12
Phone starts buzzing till 12.30 and the rest of it occasionally until the 10pm of 21st and so on on facebook...Really..I appreciate every single wishes and i saved most of it..But my sim card can't save all of it..Zzz..
The boys sung "happy b'day" for me xD hahaha...I don't think it sounds funny cuz i was feeling happy :D

And just like what Yee commented...We're too free so we went to see "ah gua" by driving around town..I didn't saw any of the ah guas..Lol
I think they look freaky anyway =.=

The guys of J4 peeps met up again at noon..We went..Arcade...=.= the most boring place ever for me..
Duck suddenly can't come!! >..< *ROARS!!*

Then we went bowling..Urgh...my skill never improved but at least this time i didn't get total points lower than 40 Haha~
Brain with his funny acts...YanWay with his pose LOLss..Alex with his plumpy body Ahahaha..
Aiman with his funny acts and his style ^o^

Went SingK after that at Musicbox..We went for 2 hours only but it was just enough :D
If it's 3hours i'm sure YanWay will be dying already haha
I think the best part is when we all sung Linkin Park songs...Miraculously all of us know how to sing their songs!! We screamed and yell like heck and it was serious fun haha...I really enjoyed myself during the 2 hours^^
Ohh! Singing Jay's and LeeHom songs is fun too xD...but Brain's voice seems to be losing it for those songs haha...He can't reach the note for "xin tiao" after all those screaming Hahaha..
I love singing hahaha...Invite me for singK!! ahhaha..

Will go to celebrate my B'day with my family this Thurs..^^

I still have presents making it's way to me :)
This is from Yee..The thing that i had always hoped someone among J4 peeps will give me.. :)
The family of J4 peeps photo frame..Aiman is actually included too!

J4 peeps family photo
Thank you!! Actually what's best is that..I know i have true friends and my family..
Included!! TD6 fellows! Thanks for calling to wish me^^
MY DAY..Is officially done..hehe

4 comments:

-YaGaMi- said...

u noe? the 3 of them wit the pics paste on it looks like they are dead....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delorfilinde said...

i'm really glad that you enjoyed your day ^^ let's see if i can book the tix and make your whole week memorable! haha

Edwin Loh Ern-Wei said...

happy belated birthday!!

TJ said...

YAGAMI, yalor when i cut i also gt that feeling...why u like that 1....zzz......