> Ron's: Terror Night With bits of Realization

Monday, June 1, 2009

Terror Night With bits of Realization

Today after playing the Sims3 after eating KFC after coming back from Utar, me & Gen decided to visit the campsite of Youth Camp of KAOG "Faith Factor seasonII"..


BTW..I slept in some classes today cuz was too tired after gaming the night before haha..
For those who did not know..I went Utar for foundation today :D
And..I made a bunch of friends.. :D
I still talk to others but the first day is ALWAYS WEIRD...Zzz
The break was freaking long!! From 11-2..but we had time for fellowship XD
1 thing kinda pisses me off is that the library is so far away from my class block!! T.T
We 4guys gonna sit bus to go the stupid block tomorrow although every1 is lazy but we need to get our registration stuffs..
It's VERY boring in Chemistry lecture but once she started to teach Quantum every1 was attentive cuz it's kinda confusing..Interesting nevertheless..
My class only have 1 girl..O.O The classes n' everything..I've got nothing to complain except that the hallway needs AC...SO HOTT

Back to the topic..So I was late...Again
I off my com at 7.35 although promised to pick up gen at 7.30 haha..
So..Going to the campsite which is in Broga is using the same road as the way to Nott Uni..I was back to Nott again...But i don't think i like that place..I just love the deserted road..
Speaking of deserted..Going to Broga is just to go straight after passing Nott Uni..
Was kinda worried when i was driving cuz it's vr far...

THEN...reach this road...Which is TOTALLY different with the road before..
Thick bushes at the side..The dark abyss(cuz it was at 8 by that time..)
The road look so old and it's sorta like corroded for me..
The scariest part is the road is so narrow and winding!!
Can you imagine?? It was EXACTLY like what you see in Malay movies which the driver drive through a corner then saw those "things"
I was driving very fast and it creeps Gen out i guess haha..He kept asking me to slow down same like brain =.=
There was a deserted driving school which we initially thought is the campsite..
Then as we went further I was so worried we got lost..AND..I thought any white figures will be popping out any minute!!
I was driving slowly at the moment trying to identify and calling for help haha..
I was so scared and Gen stroked the fire by saying "Ron, look at there..!" I look over and saw a dark narrow route surrounded by trees..
Then he goes "Wei..This is so scary..Like haunted film" "RON!!! WE're lost!!" "RON, you sure you go the right way?!"
Then I screamed out of fear (i was still speeding at the narrow road haha)
Screamed twice *high pitched*
"SHUT UP!! D*** WHAT THE H***" I screamed...

Then pastor called and told us the way^^...But we still missed it so we have to U-turn..
Pastor Cal asks us to open the windows & listen to the loud music..
When Gen told me that I said "NO!! NO!!" (i was still scared..)
I finally decided to open the windows since i don't wanna get lost..Haha..We found the place and attended the service..What a relief..Crazy Gen goes again "Ron..Look at the lake..Looks creepy"
I had to agree...I didn't dare to take another look haha..

Going back that time Gen told me.."I wasn't aware that you were thinking those things" then i was like =.=
Seriously..He scared the H*** outta me and he said these??...Zzz
No offense Gen!!

The service, the music, the worship was awesome as usual..But this time i've got a realization..
To get closer to God..There's no need to attend such services all the time..What's important to me now is to be closer with God everyday..No need to put up a front..Just be yourself in front of God..

I wanted to take a pic of the road..But it was so dark =.=
Too bad

4 comments:

Fam said...

lol, y so scared laa.. some deserted road.. and u r not alone wat!!
anyway, 1 gal onli?
ngam u la xD

ron~ said...

LOL..haha...I dono y but i was so scared le!!
U shud have seen my pitiful face
not 1 girl only la..1 chinese girl only lo..indians got many..

yeethong said...

hey you were there in the night service??cool!
didn't realise that..ahha!

ron~ said...

yeah!...haha...i love the service...except the slain part..So scary O.O