> Ron's: :D

Friday, June 19, 2009

:D


Uh..I don't know why but somedays I seems to be very lucky but sometimes not...
As in today I had a series of misfortunes O.O
etc: forgot to bring my wallet& Hp..Sit on the bus with no AC..Almost got banged on the road..Slept and wake up to know that the bus has passed my house area =.= ended up in town..

Anyway..I slept before the Economics lecture today..Was wondering where the girls went..Along with SNeal..
haha..So i woke up finding a pleasant surprise..Cmon..I admit I'm real slow haha..I didn't know what they were planning =.=
So..apparently..I think they went quite a distance to buy it..In the rain :D Thankss xD

Thanks to the peeps below:
--Jerryl
--SNeal
--Carmen
--Yumie
--JieJing
--PenNie
--YannLing
--Jenny

SO..Here it is..


Huhu..J4 peeps...Did you guys feel challenged or anything? ahahahahaha

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah~~~~really challenging lorrr....
but hw can u compare us with them....my present to u is that our friendship will never end....haha.....

boxOFjuice said...

Omg! Toshiro!!!!!!! Hitsugaya Toshiro!!! Jeles nye aku, Foong.

kwanqiao said...

haha.. ya lor..
hw can u compare us wif them o?
v so gud de ppl leh..
the most precious present is our frenship ady ma..
wahaha...

Anonymous said...

lol... I dint have the chance to take photo of it.. XD We really dunno what to buy for u one actually.. but I heard they said u watch the Bleach, so together we bought one for u.. ^^ Happie birthday!

Delorfilinde said...

lol. yeah yumie was asking if you watched anime... i only remember Bleach because you said my old msn dp reminds you of it. happy birthday! now you're legal xD

Fam said...

NOT AT ALL xD

Anonymous said...

"legal".. XD