> Ron's: How's life? 2nd rant

Thursday, June 4, 2009

How's life? 2nd rant

I just came back from studying at coll feeling dead tired...I actually slept and the bus went right passed the place i supposed to go down =.= so i had a long walk

Well...It's really dreadful that Uni students have to walk a long walk everyday ARGH....
Was kinda surprised that I need to walk so far...

Now i'm taking 2 bus everyday to my campus which takes up 1 hour++
So whenever there's 8am class i need to wait for bus at 6.30 which is...normal cuz i'll be reading novel on the way...I don't mind a bit ^^

1st day was always weird..The class was extremely quiet except me talking to a guy when the lecturer stop talking..haha but i got myself a few friends..I registered late so i was temporarily put into the TD15 class..

2nd day I made more friends..Well, still stick to the 4guys group tho including me :)
I think the other guys find it hard to join us 4 guys cuz it was formed after the 1st tutorial class itself XD...Went to check our confirmed class and i was assigned to TD6...i was like WTH..
1 more guy in the 4guys group was assigned to TD10
It's obvious we didn't want to leave TD15!!

3rd day..I still went to TD15 despite knowing i don't belong there hehe..but there's so many more student entering the class and the number exceeded 25 which is the maximum...So i decided to leave..The guy assigned to TD10 already went to the TD10
It's kinda sorrowful since I've recognised and know most of the classmates of TD15 already!!
Then all guys formed a big group attempting to find mamak shop outside the Coll...But there's none so we went the Cafeteria instead
*sigh* the last class was fun as it was Maths1 and I talked with the guys..Lots of laughter...Great...Just when things are getting to a good part..Zzz

4th day..Today...
Went to join TD6 but the day started with 3 lecture class consecutively(lecture class combine TD4-8)
I didn't want to know others from other class yet..YET..it's important to know ur classmates 1st XD..In lecture hall i sat alone..I talked to a guy beside me but after knowing he's from TD7 i kept my mouth shut haha~..
I kept complaining that i want to go back to TD15 by msg-ing during the lecture class haha~

Went to the com lab to kill time..On the way out..Saw the TD15 guys...They said "hi" and chuckles..I bet it's sympathy that i can't join them =.= cuz i really wanted to join them :D
After last lecture class there's tutorial class....So..I got to know my classmates(TD6) and it turned out pretty well^o^ Got to know many of them..some are unfriendly tho -.-.. Lets see how tomorrow goes..I still wanted to go back TD15 tho T.T
Why? because after i settle down with some friends i got very lazy to know new ppl Hehe

I'll be staying at SS2 by next sem though which is in Sept..I wonder how it's like to live outside...But it'll be fun..Just need to take a few bus to reach Mid or basically anywhere in KL :D

3 comments:

Kah Wei said...

Hey..juz make new friends la..won't be that hard also at college..i dun understand why u kept on wanting to go back to td15?u just know them for like 3 days rite?leave all those behind and u can quickly make much more friends at ur current class.

ron~ said...

lol..i thot i written as "i'm doing just fine" tone..
3days can make a difference larr...=.=
But TD6 ppl is very friendly^^

Fam said...

kinda fun if u ask me =D